What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl III : chat and what-not

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiders_boy

Juniors
Christ almighty - a .4 point loss because I have no TE, another guy on IR (that’s three, so not enough spots) and staring down the barrel of possibly not winning another game this year haha.

@kurt faulk - trade sent, let me know.

Christ almighty - a .4 point loss because I have no TE, another guy on IR (that’s three, so not enough spots) and staring down the barrel of possibly not winning another game this year haha.

Which team are you, RB?

I’ve just looked through the rosters and “raiders boy” isn’t under the team name?

Hey mate,
Apologies for not checking earlier. Seems you pulled the offer?
That's all good as I don't think I would gone for it anyway. That's not to say next years first rounder (should be a high pick the way my team is) is not up for grabs either.

It might’ve expired.

I thought I might’ve had a crack at this season before this previous week when I lost to the The Turkey Turds.

David Johnston (?) won’t help me now.

nick87

Coach
I thought Kurt was having a shot at me, and then i got angry and i started to type out a very heavy response

And then it occurred to me that Kurt was quoting someone else and has never seen me, so is unaware that im a balding (read: just bald) drunk, and i was rightly internalising... and now im sad and making appointments for the drink tank and advanced hair.

Good one, Kurt.
f**king jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts