What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl III : chat and what-not

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurt faulk

Coach
I thought Kurt was having a shot at me, and then i got angry and i started to type out a very heavy response

And then it occurred to me that Kurt was quoting someone else and has never seen me, so is unaware that im a balding (read: just bald) drunk, and i was rightly internalising... and now im sad and making appointments for the drink tank and advanced hair.

Good one, Kurt.
f**king jerk.

Haha, funny.

Sss is a fellow saints fan and they have a bald drunk as their coach. His team selections, funnily enough, are eerily similar to sss's.

nick87

Coach
Quietly angry that Ab got Goodwin for 5k. I put up $3500 and was sure i was going to get him for that.
Spewing

nick87

Coach
Div 3 is straight garbage, unfathomable levels of stink
The Turkey Holes deserve a ton of credit though, an absolute rag tag bunch of idiots who carving out wins.

I've got 5 points to make up Ito and BARKLEY going against Shepard.
Feeling VERY confident.

skeepe

Immortal
The return of Mark Ingram has been an unmitigated disaster for the House of Carr. A season of promise now lays in ruins.

raiders_boy

Juniors
You lads could really learn a thing or two from the Turkey Holes. They just turn up every week and play for their coach. It's a thing of beauty.

Glad no one accepted my salary-dump trades of Aaron Donald for a pie and a coke. 50+ points is a bargain for 10k. Still, it should be noted that my whole team is on the trading block, so come at me.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Speaking of trades, the deadline passed when that banger of a game kicked off on TNF.

I'm happy to push some through if anyone gets something done tonight before kick off of tomorrow's games.

skeepe

Immortal
Well, I’m going to get proper f**ked this week.

Danielle Hunter’s going to have damn near 50 points by the time the QB hits are added, meanwhile my DE’s are going to score 0.75 combined.

What a disappointing season.

raiders_boy

Juniors
The Turkey Holes are the story of the year. Clearly previous owners didn't have the gumption for this competition.

Gutted the trade deadline has passed, there were a few guys I wanted to try and get assets for. Dang. Seems quite early, no?

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Turkey Holes are the story of the year. Clearly previous owners didn't have the gumption for this competition.

Gutted the trade deadline has passed, there were a few guys I wanted to try and get assets for. Dang. Seems quite early, no?
Tis an early-ish deadline to stop the dumping of decent players for half a carrot and a rubber band on your way out. Gotta jump early or go down with your terrible, hole-ridden ship. Trades open up again once the Mangina Bowl is settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts