What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl III : chat and what-not

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Is this season over yet? Can my WRs and RBs please stop getting injured, there’s nobody worth picking up on waivers.

nick87

Coach
gonna be a pretty competitive play offs i think

Diamond Dogs, Punch, Hangmen and Swing look like the players, but any given sunday baby

Lets GO

From Turkey Turds to Wild Turkeys, The Turkey Holes truly are the feel good team of this Mangina III Season.

Starting 2018 as an abandoned, derelict team of booger-eaters and box-wafters, left for dead when the previous owner threw the keys into the bushes and walked away, the re-branded Turkey Holes have dragged themselves out of a blazing dumpster to be true contenders for this years Mangina Trophy.

Never before in the Super Bowl-Cut era has a team turned it around in such a short time.

It looks like they’ll be taking out the FoS league leaders in Gronk’s Spiked Spunk this round to spice things up going into the finals and stamp themselves as everyone’s “second favourite team”.

I’m Michelle Tafoya. Goodnight. :wink:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
From Turkey Turds to Wild Turkeys, The Turkey Holes truly are the feel good team of this Mangina III Season.

Starting 2018 as an abandoned, derelict team of booger-eaters and box-wafters, left for dead when the previous owner threw the keys into the bushes and walked away, the re-branded Turkey Holes have dragged themselves out of a blazing dumpster to be true contenders for this years Mangina Trophy.

Never before in the Super Bowl-Cut era has a team turned it around in such a short time.

It looks like they’ll be taking out the FoS league leaders in Gronk’s Spiked Spunk this round to spice things up going into the finals and stamp themselves as everyone’s “second favourite team”.

I’m Michelle Tafoya. Goodnight. :wink:

That was absolute gold, hopefully getting my worst week out of the way before the finals, losing one of my top scorers hurts though.

kurt faulk

Coach

well, it was harder than i expected but i locked up a top 2 spot so i will get the bye next week.

or have i? not sure how the tiebreakers work.

zombie jesus

Staff member
You'll get a bye I believe.

I'll wait for all stat corrections to come through before setting up games for next week.

Only the top 2 have byes next week. 3rd-6th have playoff games and 7th-12th playoff for draft position.

I'll send an email out when it's all set up.

nick87

Coach

well, it was harder than i expected but i locked up a top 2 spot so i will get the bye next week.

or have i? not sure how the tiebreakers work.

You’ll get a bye and either me or Gronk Spiked Punch will get the other one as a division winner pending tie breakers

raiders_boy

Juniors
Tell you what, the Turkey Holes are serious. The ‘points for’ might not look impressive, but I was laying eggs in the early weeks. It’s all looking rosy at the moment.

This franchise has turned it around, the stench of the Banana Volcanoes is well and truly vanquished, the people’s team is here. All they needed was someone to love them, someone to understand them. They now have a coach they’re willing to play for. It’s made all the difference.

COME ON!

skeepe

Immortal
Damn, looks like that win over No Fly Zone in week 3 cost me a chance at the number 1 pick. What an awful season.

I can’t wait to tear this all down in the off-season. My one highlight was also my undoing - after a massive 306 in week 4 to go to 3-1, we wouldn’t win another game.

House of Carr is cursed.

nick87

Coach
I can’t wait to put the broom through my team of shit-trucks.

Damn, looks like that win over No Fly Zone in week 3 cost me a chance at the number 1 pick. What an awful season.

I can’t wait to tear this all down in the off-season. My one highlight was also my undoing - after a massive 306 in week 4 to go to 3-1, we wouldn’t win another game.

House of Carr is cursed.

it can be a blessing lads, i had a terrible year last year, couldnt take a trick, a lot of key injuries and some poor performing players (ahem, Lacy and Bryant), ended up with the first pick and now 12 months later i've got a first round bye and suddenly my team looks really good

Status
Not open for further replies.