What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - 16000

elbusto

Coach
What a crap crowd. What a disgraceful effort by the Refs. What a sick feeling I had watching that game.

It was an embarrassing effort to see all those empty seats and then see Manly given an armchair ride into the Preliminary finals.

Where is the integrity of a competition that allows dreadful decisions like that?

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
The crowd is an indictment on Sydney in general. It's a sudden death semifinal with some amazing players in it. People from all over the city should be keen to watch it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The crowd is an indictment on Sydney in general. It's a sudden death semifinal with some amazing players in it. People from all over the city should be keen to watch it.
Even if ZERO neutrals rocked up and even if ZERO Cowboys fans rocked up there should be much much much more than 16,000 Manly fans willing to watch their team in a sudden death game.

Jono1987

Juniors

Wrong. Again. A lot of simple minded Queenslanders on this board.

I hope I do not need to explain why your statement was wrong.

Do I?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This crowd will be long forgotten next Saturday when 50k rock up to ANZ.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ideally they'd both be in the comp (I never have and never will advocate a club being kicked out) but I think in hindsight keeping Manly ahead of the Bears was a mistake. Fans not willing to cross the bridge compared to fans putting money into a nonexistant club. An ancient rustbucket stadium compared to an outstanding first class stadium. Foundation club v non foundation.

It's disappointing the Bears aren't in the comp while these guys are.

Jono1987

Juniors
Ideally they'd both be in the comp (I never have and never will advocate a club being kicked out) but I think in hindsight keeping Manly ahead of the Bears was a mistake. Fans not willing to cross the bridge compared to fans putting money into a nonexistant club. An ancient rustbucket stadium compared to an outstanding first class stadium. Foundation club v non foundation.

It's disappointing the Bears aren't in the comp while these guys are.

Yeah I mean the league wasn't carrying South Sydney along for ages or anything...

Mortar

Juniors
Wrong. Again. A lot of simple minded Queenslanders on this board.

I hope I do not need to explain why your statement was wrong.

Do I?
It would be full of all the same bullshit excuses like usual.... and you try to claim Queenslanders as simple. :roll:

de$$ie

Juniors
you guys notice how not many of the regular manly fans havent posted yet? its cause they havent got home yet.

now you know why we dont travel out of the beaches. 1 road in, 1 road out, 2 lanes most of the way.

Latest posts