What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly and the refs - the adoring relationship continues

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Only a twisted fool would use an analogy like this…. Its bizarre to think anyone would quote this against any supporters… you’re a grub of the highest order

You'd know about grubs, Manly scum. Manly scum are the lowest form of life - so the analogy fits perfectly.

History shows, Moanly will always be hated, due to the amount of $$ that they have been willing to spend to buy premierships. I wouldnt be surprised that the tradition continued in some way yesterday.

They dont call Arko the Godfather for nothing, now do they?

Brown_paper_bag.jpg

ManlyMania

Juniors
and thats fine northshoreeel no-one that is a manly supporter cares - winning the premiership is what matters -people can hate manly all they like but the fact of the matter remains if we werent any good we wouldnt be hated half as much.

Evenflow

Bench
and thats fine northshoreeel no-one that is a manly supporter cares

It's a well worn line that Manly fans like to trot out i've noticed given i read/hear it so often. But for people who don't give a sh*t or don't care what people think you all sure do bite like bitches and get worked up like it bothers you. A great deal obviously :lol:

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
It's a well worn line that Manly fans like to trot out i've noticed given i read/hear it so often. But for people who don't give a sh*t or don't care what people think you all sure do bite like bitches and get worked up like it bothers you. A great deal obviously :lol:

Spot on!

Manly scum try to talk tough - but the fact is that they are ashamed of their own club and its disgraceful history. Hitler also won wars - but that's irrelevant because the way he succeeded was so obscene.

Just like Manly. Gloating about winning when for decades they've been carried by the league and the referees - as witnessed against the Sharks.

Die Manly scum!

ManlyMania

Juniors

Quite the opposite rteally - it hurts you and others that it doesnt bother us it seems - No-one likes us - we dont care!!

Evenflow

Bench
Quite the opposite rteally - it hurts you and others that it doesnt bother us it seems - No-one likes us - we dont care!!

The point didn't need to be proven once again but thank you for doing it anyway. As you were, keep biting :lol:

dikefalos

Juniors
There's no jealousy.

You are Manly scum. You are also too stupid to realise that your club is the lowest of the low - stooping to any means to win even if the game itself is damaged.

That's nothing to be proud of - that's a disgrace. You're just too dumb to realise it - like every other Manly moron.

I enjoy tearing you Manly scum a new one because (a) it's the right thing to do and (b) it amuses me. It is a community service.

Die Manly Scum!
Relax man its just a game of footy its okay to be passionate about your club & no likes what happened to the game in the nineties or to the bears but to carry on with this dribble every time Manly is mentioned is just insane seriously you need a reality check or seek some professional help even better just gets some friends & get a life.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Relax man its just a game of footy its okay to be passionate about your club & no likes what happened to the game in the nineties or to the bears but to carry on with this dribble every time Manly is mentioned is just insane seriously you need a reality check or seek some professional help even better just gets some friends & get a life.

You're right. Then again ...

Die Manly Scum!

You're right. Then again ...

Die Manly Scum!

Buddy, you need to do something constructive with your time. Like supporting the glorious Manly Sea Eagles.

Last season you were pure entertainment value for the Sea Eagles fanbase. On top of rejoicing in one of the most glorious premiership victories ever, we also got to laugh at you constantly for the inane dribble you would write. Thanks for the laughs.

If you ever aspired to become a laughing stock than I must congratulate you as you've succeeded to the nth degree. You're existance on this forum is pitiful, I sincerely hope reality has been more kind to you.

Last edited:

eagles4eva

First Grade
this tool hasnt known reality since he was hatched, and even if he does see the light, pray he never supports the mighty Eagles

Last edited: