What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly don't want Hasler in 2012

Talons

Juniors
To the bulldogs supporters on this site. Congratulations on securing Dessie's services.... by the look of things he may well be coaching you in 2012.
On a personal note Tooves is probably on a hiding to nothing coming in after a premiership win, so it's back under the radar for us....love it.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
man-with-empty-pockets--thumb2425861.jpg

:lol: Greenberg's reaction when Dollar De$ asks for more money.

dogslife

Coach
:lol: Greenberg's reaction when Dollar De$ asks for more money.

You don't find it ironic (or moronic) that the Manly board decided to buy their own premiership rings with about the exact same amount of money Des wanted to stay? Chew on that for a while

Nice Beaver

First Grade
man-with-empty-pockets--thumb2425861.jpg

Or Manly, right around the time they merged :lol:

You'd think Dogs supporters would have better things to do than worry about the financial goings on at other clubs. Thanks for the concern though:D
Would be nice to have a club in an area where the government throws cash at you and a population that does nothing but sit around leagues clubs all day.

You've got Hasler - good luck to the Dogs. From my perspective that was never an issue. Coaches and players come and go. Its the crap that Hasler and whoever else is a party to it (draw you own conclusions) has gone on with after that has raised the ire of Manly supporters.

AuDragon

Juniors
AuDragon - do u support Brisbane or St George? Your name confuses my small Manly mind.

Evenflow - You're named after the Pearl Jam song, no? It's not a bad track, but how bout Animal or Rearviewmirror? They go alright.

It's 5AM here in Bangkok, and I'm drunk as a skunk. Pussy pussy pussy. Bet you guys wish you were here instead of sitting at home following the two queerest teams in the NRL.

AuDragon - you're like a spoilt little brat with your rich team and fancy stadium. 2 million people in Brizzy, only one club, owned by the biggest media network in the world, and you put shit on Manly. Go f**k yourself. We may be small, but we do well on the field despite our limited resources, and we knocked you out this year then went on to win the comp. So, I dunno, suck my balls.

And Melbourne - you may have one extra win over Manly, but minus the cheating years you're definitely behind. F**k the Storm. 40 - 0, biggest margin ever. Eat a bag of anus.

GO THE MIGHTY MARRON AND WHITE. We ain't going nowhere.
I have made absolutely no comment in this thread until you decided it was time to start bagging other clubs (including mine) about your scum's club misery. The irony of a silvertails fan putting sh!t on any other club is beyond a joke. :roll:

You beat us and went on to win the premiership, which as disgusting as it is, was quickly forgotten by everyone, unlike the ongoing saga with Hasler, some players and the Manly board, effectively causing the club to implode. Couldn't be happening to a nicer bunch! :lol:

oval

Juniors
I have made absolutely no comment in this thread until you decided it was time to start bagging other clubs (including mine) about your scum's club misery. The irony of a silvertails fan putting sh!t on any other club is beyond a joke. :roll:

You beat us and went on to win the premiership, which as disgusting as it is, was quickly forgotten by everyone, unlike the ongoing saga with Hasler, some players and the Manly board, effectively causing the club to implode. Couldn't be happening to a nicer bunch! :lol:

My initial 26 -14 comment was a response to Goddy (broncos) saying he hopes Des sues Manly into oblivion. My apologies for directing my drunken vitriol at you personally - too many beers and too strong a dislike for the Brisbane Broncos.

innsaneink

Referee
To the bulldogs supporters on this site. Congratulations on securing Dessie's services.... by the look of things he may well be coaching you in 2012.
On a personal note Tooves is probably on a hiding to nothing coming in after a premiership win, so it's back under the radar for us....love it.

Not real convincing

Like a bloke splitting up with an ex..."Oh she was a dud root anyway"

AuDragon

Juniors
My initial 26 -14 comment was a response to Goddy (broncos) saying he hopes Des sues Manly into oblivion. My apologies for directing my drunken vitriol at you personally - too many beers and too strong a dislike for the Brisbane Broncos.
I guess that happens to the best of us. Can't say I won't put sh!t into Manly under the same circumstances, as we share the same feeling about eachother's clubs. ... :lol:

Besides, the Broncos aren't exactly anyone's "second club", but despite being a "rich club", we're one of the few who could definitely get away with "bred, not bought" t-shirts! :cool:

MrT

Juniors
It's not and that's why the Manly board tried to shorten the leash a bit. It seems success has gone to De$$ie's head as he wanted control of every aspect of the club.

seriously you Manly supporters are delusional. Blaming Hasler lol. I can't believe you even have the nerve. Des wanted certain things to happen at the club...ALL OF WHICH WOULD HAVE BENEFITED THE CLUB.

Calling him dollar Des etc, what a joke. He was being paid half of what Bellamy and Bennett were getting and was happy to re-sign for $550k which is WAY UNDER to what the other 2 are getting. He actually signed at the Dogs for less than the last Manly offer and please dont go into bonuses etc because final amount was more.

It was harder to get this wrong but Manly managed it lol

If it makes you feel better, sure blame him but you look like tools here all of you.

VictoryFC

Bench
The board f**ked up. Simple as that. I'm no lawyer, but it seems he has a pretty solid case should he decide to pursue the legal course over the last year of his contract. If he wants to release a bit of the tension though, he should just go to the Bulldogs and forget about any lawsuits.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Ha ha now manly is gonna have to pay Dessie 400k for unfair dismissal. And he will get 750 k from the Dogs. 1.150 Million for the year. Best paid coach in Australia

skeepe

Immortal
I'm really enjoying watching the filthiest, most despicable club in the league tear themselves apart. Long may it continue.

Manly have imploded big time...pretty sad really when they have just won the comp.

Oh well...rather them than Storm.

Red Bear

Referee
It's amusing because its Manly vs Canterbury, two despicable sides.

Laughed though at Manly boss questioning the Bulldogs integrity. Wasn't aware they had any to start with

Latest posts