What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly don't want Hasler in 2012

firechild

First Grade
Both the Stewarts, Watmough and Foran as far as I'm aware. I highly doubt any of them will leave though, but it doesn't stop Manly fans getting their panties in a knot

I think you might be wrong. Watmough's definitely not going anywhere. The Stewarts might have gone with Des if it were Penrith or Newcastle or a few other clubs but they won't go to the dogs. I think Foran has 1 foot out the door and will be the next Darius. He even used the same line as De$, "I'll be at Manly next year".

dogslife

Coach
I think you might be wrong. Watmough's definitely not going anywhere. The Stewarts might have gone with Des if it were Penrith or Newcastle or a few other clubs but they won't go to the dogs. I think Foran has 1 foot out the door and will be the next Darius. He even used the same line as De$, "I'll be at Manly next year".

Thanks for clearing that up, you've obviously spoken to all the boys today? You obviously didn't read the bit where I said I highly doubt any of them will leave on Des' account, but thanks for proving my panties in knots theory correct. And for the record, Watmough also used the "won't be going anywhere" line not so long ago, you can't believe everything you read in the papers, otherwise you turn into doggiesbraaah

MSIH

Bench
What's with this poaching bullshit? I don't have an issue in the world that the Dogs "poached" Hasler. There's no argument there, and I'm disappointed Manly fans are trying to argue this. If Manly had the right incentives, he would've stayed. That's not to say I'm not a bit pissed the Dogs decided to rain on the Manly parade by announcing this 4 days after a Premiership win, but that's their prerogative. They've never had many scruples.

My gripe's with the Manly Board for being shit, and Dessie for being a little pussy and trying to rip the club apart by taking everyone with him.

I've got to lol at the chumps who support bog ordinary sides whose only kicks come from watching a far superior side bomb it at Board level and undo their competitive advantage. Us Manly fans don't even bother thinking about half your sides they're so forgetful.

Goddy

Juniors
Haha, gimpest comeback I've ever witnessed.

You wish Brookvale could attract half the size of the crowds Lang Park attracts. Your mob can't even fill the SFS. Instead, you have a club that can't afford to keep a Premiership winning Coach and would probably have trouble keeping the lunch room stocked let alone build a bigger Stadium.

MSIH

Bench
You wish Brookvale could attract half the size of the crowds Lang Park attracts. Your mob can't even fill the SFS. Instead, you have a club that can't afford to keep a Premiership winning Coach and would probably have trouble keeping the lunch room stocked let alone build a bigger Stadium.

Manly are so confident against the Broncos they took their home game up to Suncorp and beat you scrubs by 24.

Biscuits

Juniors
i seem to recall the dogs feeling they had trumped us when they announced hodkinsons signature. Dont be surprised if the eagles dont miss a beat yet again.

dogslife

Coach
Manly supporters seem so confident of a player exodus, they're the only ones (apart from doggiesdickhead)

MSIH

Bench
confident of not drawing a crowd at home you mean?

Confident of getting a nice pay cheque and an easy win.

More people watched League at Brookie last year than they have for 10 years in Perth. You think West Coast and Freo can go alright next season?