What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly down - who will we play next week?

Missa

Juniors
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... cmonnnnnnnnnn parrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa........we won't beat the broncos.....

Mr Saab

Referee
Missa said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... cmonnnnnnnnnn parrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa........we won't beat the broncos.....

Wanna bet?
Brisbane have zero....even if Buderus and Simpson dont play

Whats Doing

Bench
Saints showed how to beat the Broncos and the Broncos form in the semi's over the last few years will not give them any confidence.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'd prefer to play the Broncos to be totally honest. They don't have a great finals record in recent years, although it wont be an easy game. At least you would think we will have the majority of crowd support ;-)

les norton

First Grade
I would sooo much rather play the bronc than St george...
We seem to rally against them me thinks

Master Vippo

Juniors
If Parra win, we get a week off, and are in the Storms side of the draw, if Storm win, we play the Bronx and are in the Bulldogs side of the draw...not sure who i'd like to play the week before the GF.

Burwood

Bench
I'd rather be playing the Broncos next week than have the week off. The guys aren't exactly burnt out after the bye last week, so having another week off will do more harm than good.

As for the broncos themselves, they are a very one dimensional team who rely on their forward pack to give them any advantage in a game. All we need to do is keep Webcke and Second-receiver quiet and we'll go 90% toward winning the game- and the form that our forward pack has been in recently I am confident we can do this.

antonius

Coach
I'm happy to be playing the Broncs, I also hope we don't get the week off. We need to keep the momentum going.

RABK

Referee
And if Bedsy gets a grade one we might have him back for the GF if we play in week 2 and 3.

Burwood

Bench
Overall it doesn't really matter for Buderus whether we get the week off or not. He is pretty much gauranteed to get charged (not even the most optimistic Knight fan can see him escaping penalty). So the possible scenarios are:

Grade 1- suspended for one week and will miss the next game but definitely back for grand final if we get that far.
Grade 2- suspended for three weeks and will miss the grand final regardless.

IanG

Coach
There's also rumours doing the rounds that if if we play the Broncos the match could be moved from Aussie Stadium. But if we beat them then I think we'll run into the Bulldogs

Bicey_18

Bench
the game next week WONT be moved! It will be at aussie stadium im certain of that. It will be a rort if its moved to Sandcorp as they would be rewarded for a loss! Esp with our win ...

I think the rules are that if two sides out of NSW are playin it would be possible to have it moved.. but we are NSW so it wont happen