What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly GA says he'll drown Bunny drums out...

yobbo84

Coach
I reckon the people who are hanging sh*t on the Drum Squad are the ones who haven't even been to a Souths home game.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Well we wouldn't have this problem if Souffs still had their cheerleaders ;-)

ThatsNikkisTeam

Juniors
lol Manly are trying their hardest to piss souths off i love it. Guess that gives souths something to add to their book of fueds. They will come out fired up and maybe punch someone else.

Misty Bee

First Grade
That's OK, Souths fans. When YOU host a semi v Manly in 08 you can ban their train timetables.

But in the meantime, submit to the wishes of Manly and their ground announcer, and don't bring the drums. Instead, bring a stack of Marshalls and one of Rusty's strats and blow the ground announcer fair into Duffy's Forest.

Mr Saab

Referee
yobbo84 said:
I reckon the people who are hanging sh*t on the Drum Squad are the ones who haven't even been to a Souths home game.

I have been to a few games at Telstra. The drums are not entertainment, they are noise pollution.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
That's OK, Souths fans. When YOU host a semi v Manly in 08 you can ban their train timetables.

But in the meantime, submit to the wishes of Manly and their ground announcer, and don't bring the drums. Instead, bring a stack of Marshalls and one of Rusty's strats and blow the ground announcer fair into Duffy's Forest.

It's lucky we didn't draw Parramatta. Think of all the children's money boxes that would have been cleaned out of coins.

_Johnsy

Referee
Mr Saab said:
I have been to a few games at Telstra. The drums are not entertainment, they are noise pollution.

I didn't realise you were 87 years old saab.:lol: That sounds like something a great grandfather would say about those young whipper snappers.

Glenn

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
I thought drowning the drums out would have been the job of the manly fans?

The ego of the voice of Ciytrail knows no boundary, most annoying ground announcer in the NRL. :x

domdom

Juniors
i think he's allright. he's a huge fan and when he's pumped, he amps up the crowd. i'm pretty sure any dyed in the wool fan would relish the job he does.

i know i would and i would be twice as irritating to opposing players and fans!

that gives me an idea....i might bring a megaphone to the game and shout insults to the players!

Dogaholic

First Grade
Mr Saab said:

_Johnsy said:
I didn't realise you were 87 years old saab.:lol: That sounds like something a great grandfather would say about those young whipper snappers.

I agree with saab. The drums are noise pollution. As are the drums at dogs games.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
souths could bring abck those annoying bells they used when they wetre let back into the comp.

drummers think they're musicians cos they bash things with sticks

yobbo84

Coach
Dogaholic said:
I agree with saab. The drums are noise pollution. As are the drums at dogs games.

Oh well, must be just me that gets fired up by the drums and bagpipes belting out some acca dacca and glory glory before a big game!

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'm glad I won't be going to this game

Goldman is annoying enough as it is
the Souths drummers give me the sh*ts

those two trying to out do each other is like a bad dream

someone should get George W to nuke Brookvale on Saturday Night

it will solve a lot of the world's problems

Mr Saab

Referee
yobbo84 said:
Oh well, must be just me that gets fired up by the drums and bagpipes belting out some acca dacca and glory glory before a big game!

Yeah it had a massive affect on the players last sat night.
I was there for the bagpipes and ACDC song

Hurriflatch said:
I'm glad I won't be going to this game

Goldman is annoying enough as it is
the Souths drummers give me the sh*ts

those two trying to out do each other is like a bad dream

someone should get George W to nuke Brookvale on Saturday Night

it will solve a lot of the world's problems

Can we get a BOGOF with Melbourne.

Whose idea was melbourne. Cold, windy, grey, sh*tty, trains up the streets, AFL, pseudo paddy ball in singlets, point for missing, eddie mcguire, cold, windy, no nightclubs in the CBD. Nuke it twice and make sure a proper job is done. What a sh*thole

maple_69

Bench
Fair enough he tries to bring a bit of passion and personality to his ground announcements (most of them are annoying for home fans as well but anyway) but who the hell tries to make train arrivals exciting? I don't want to be entertained by your idiot voice I want to know when my f**king train is arriving.
Also if Souths had cheerleaders, no one would complain, even Manly fans could look past the colours to enjoy that show.