What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Hate

Luv Beaver

Juniors
Please continue giving your hate to the Mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. WE HATE YOU TOO! :lol::crazy::lol::p

manly are just so easy to hate on
they win the grand final
and get to take it home to the northern beaches.

when teams like penrith or the dragons won you could handle it because they still have to go home to street gangs and home invasions
not in manly though, not in manly....

Manly fans have showed a fair amount of class in the win.

Unfortunately the same can't be said for the fans of last years winning team.

Luv Beaver

Juniors
In all honesty I am a very happy man with a giant hang over so thank you to all the well wishers and to the haters feel free to keep feeding us motivation.

to_ddeath

Coach
Manly did a great service that all of Australia should be proud of, thanks guys

Classy fans unlike the other mob and the merge

This from someone who takes the class of these forums down at least a few pegs with almost every post....here's to you sucking again in 2012 :)

T.

Mr Fourex

Bench
What? You have been sooking at the world ever since Manly knocked you lot out!

No.......most have been happy to have our team simply make the finals this year.

There was the initial frustration at some of the refereeing decisions against Manly......particularly in the first 5 mins of the match, if you were to read in the Broncos forum, you'll see most of us copped it on the chin.

To get as far as we did wasn't really expected by most Bronco fans.

You'd know all this if your blind hatred of Brisbane didn't force you to walk around with your head up your arse.

Spitty

Juniors
Sorry, but like most fans I haven't hated Manly for year. "Manly hate's" a thing that sells paper's and pumps Manly fans up, it doesn't really exist anymore.

My response to you winning the premiership is..............meh.

Latest posts