What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly may win but Williams and Matai are gone

Will the Manly boys miss the grand final?

• Yes.

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • No, nothing in them.

Votes: 46 44.2%

• Total voters

eagles4eva

Coach
Its the usual idiots crying about Manly's success, maybe the should worry about their own teams success or lack thereof.
Its ok for Slater so its ok for Matai.
Trex Grade 2 being a cleanskin saved him
hardly a fkn conspiracy people

to some of these clowns it is....

skeepe

Immortal
How often does Slater actually do it? We keep hearing from Manlyscum that he does it every week, so surely some of you can point to when he did it last night? Or failing that against Newcastle perhaps?

eagles4eva

Coach
How often does Slater actually do it? We keep hearing from Manlyscum that he does it every week, so surely some of you can point to when he did it last night? Or failing that against Newcastle perhaps?

Are all canberra scum supporters like you????

Or is it because you live in territory that is built on lies and constant BS???

SingleSpeed73

Juniors

Nobody said Slater does it every week. In a judicial system he only has to have done it once and got off for it to lay a precedent for other cases :roll:

Btw its not Manlys fault you have anger issues.. Thats Furners fault :lol:

Danish

Referee
i notice the manly fans demanding examples of anyone who has been charged with this before have ignored my post about jeremy smith and Hayne.

I guess the fact 2 people have copped charges for knee drops in the last 2 finals series kind of shits on their point?

skeepe

Immortal
Nobody said Slater does it every week.

Really?

Billy Slater does it EVERY Week!!!....Not a Problem!!!:roll::oops:

Williams has a Clean Record!!:cool:...No trouble for the BIG Bloke!!!;-):D

Absolutely
Williams grade 1 at worst, no prior free next week with a guilty
Matai was trying to stop a trysliding in, slater does it 20 times a year and has never been suspended for it. Matai's patchy history though may see him in trouble, and the continuious outcry from the qld media, it will be irresistable until they get blood.

Reading and comprehension not your strong points SingleSpeed?

isaiah

Bench
Its the usual idiots crying about Manly's success, maybe the should worry about their own teams success or lack thereof.
Its ok for Slater so its ok for Matai.
Trex Grade 2 being a cleanskin saved him
hardly a fkn conspiracy people

grade 2 careless is a joke, he hit him with a stiff arm, 4 weeks minimum, even a cleanskin

AuDragon

Juniors
I can live with the grading for Williams, but not the charge. The clenched fist shoud've made it reckless, not careless.
Whether or not it was intentional, Matai's was also a reckless tackle and should've been charged too, but that would've rubbed him out of the GF.

I've never agreed with different measures depending on which time of the year we are or which game(s) will the players be rubbed out of, but that's the way it has been for a long time, and besides it saves us from a week long whinge... :roll:

Not surprised at all, given the MRC and Judiciary inconsistency. It really looks like their decisions are based on who has the best lobbyists... :crazy:

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Really?

Reading and comprehension not your strong points SingleSpeed?

Sorry, its daytime here and i have a life to enjoy. didnt have the time this morning to roll through every post.
Charm and politeness not your strong point Skeepe ??

I'm happy with both decisions. As a Warriors fan I'm not happy as I'd rather they weren't playing, but only from a biased stand point

Guvner

First Grade
McCallum's explanation adds to the farce. Evidently Matai didnt make contact (WTF). And Yow Yeh's reaction was because of the high shot he got earlier causing him to grab his ribs in agony (WTF!!!). He then goes on to contradict himself saying Matai only made contact with one knee, but because it wasnt the feet it was ok (WTF!!!).

POPEYE

Coach
Great to watch the haka performed by both Storm and Warrior fans. Glad to see they were rewarded with the best team on the night winning

. . . maybe because both teams are from unfavorable parts of the league world and a win for either didn't need manipulation.

Different story for a Sydney team who will be given every chance by the powers that be to win the lollypop cup . . . no risk of a reversal of 2008