What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Salary Cap

justdave

Juniors
Last two posts don’t really make sense

But I’ll check, to humour you two guys, the minutes from monthly committee meetings and AGMs over the past 5 years to see if we’ve been dumb enough to record a murder for the world to see

Last edited:
Last two posts don’t really make sense

But I’ll check, to humor you two guys, the minutes from monthly committee meetings and AGMs over the past 5 years to see if we’ve been dumb enough to record a murder for the world to see
These mouth breathers think $800k AT THE WORST over 5 years is equal to $3.8m over what 3 years?

Mouth breathers the pair of them

LESStar58

Referee
There have been lots of clubs done and no loss of points.

But still, if this is as it seems, with a systemic 5 year rort...then it’s at the upper end of the breaches. Even if it’s less $ than the eels they really should take some points, it’s the only real punishment for a club with rich backers.

That sounds like a pretty good summation.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
-6EA6EB3B696AC61ENS18MCC_NRL_SUPPORTER_SUMMER_POLYESTER_CURVE_CAP_SEA-EAGLES.jpg

PLUS

upload_2017-12-12_15-2-57.jpeg

EQUALS f**k ALL NOTHING!!

Ha Ha!

LESStar58

Referee
These mouth breathers think $800k AT THE WORST over 5 years is equal to $3.8m over what 3 years?

Mouth breathers the pair of them

I don't know what it now but when Canterbury got done I know the threshold going forward was set at 200k by Mr. "Lose It Or Use It".

Life's Good

Coach
I have heard it was staff that was sacked last year.
I hadn’t heard that. Regardless it’s not a good look for the NRL that’s it’s happened again over a long period of time
It appears they were completely unaware despite the Todd ‘tough guy’ talk after the Eels of 2016.
They really are asleep at the wheel.

Generalzod

Immortal
Geez if Manly are over the cap just imagine whats going down in Melbourne its ok though Rugby League needs to flourish in Melbourne.