What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - The PRIDE of the league

Frenzy.

Immortal
So members of the Manly 7 don't like wearing a jersey with a few coloured stripes but openly support a bloke who stabbed someone in the back at a church.

Dysfunctional club much? Bunch of Schusters.

Marchad

Juniors
The Crime in Sports podcast are doing a episode about John “stink finger” Hopoate this week.
Perfect timing as well due to the Corey Norman incident.

fizman

Bench
Everybody holds a biased position on this topic through personal experience.

I suppose the closest objective question to be asked would be:

If Canterbury were to wear a Muslim jersey or Parramatta were to wear a Hillsong jersey what would be the reaction?

Is it just a jersey with no meaning, or should those who strongly oppose the message be allowed sit out?

shadowboxer

First Grade
The Crime in Sports podcast are doing a episode about John “stink finger” Hopoate this week.
Perfect timing as well due to the Corey Norman incident.
Dead set this podcast is a mixed bag but I laughed so it couldn’t be classed as terrible.
Two Americans trying to navigate the NRL, players, suburbs names and in total disbelief of not only Hoppa but the NRL is general equals a good listen.
Way too long but old Hoppa has a massive rap sheet.
Only Manly could produce and constantly defend the flog.

Everybody holds a biased position on this topic through personal experience.

I suppose the closest objective question to be asked would be:

If Canterbury were to wear a Muslim jersey or Parramatta were to wear a Hillsong jersey what would be the reaction?

Is it just a jersey with no meaning, or should those who strongly oppose the message be allowed sit out?
Supposed to be Footbrawl ... Greatest Game of all. You want to strongly oppose playing a game to the ultimate competitiveness regardless of race colour ,religion , sex or or class ? Well then f**k off and dont play . Simple!!!