What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/tigers scores

Glen

Bench
CliffyIsGod said:
Glen said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
Witt = Fantastic Player
Parra = :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: As if any Manly fans would have rated him if he never left Parramatta.

This time next year you'll be telling us Michael Vella is a great player after his first trial in a Manly jumper

He was MoM, give the kid credit.

Can't blame him for not playing well at Parra behind your soft forward pack and having dead weight like Wagon at five-eigth.
Fair enough if he played well last night, I didn't see the match. I don't wish death on the guy or anything, I just really don't rate him. He has some talent and some potential but overall he's just not that good.

And it must have been humiliating for your pathetic mob to get thrashed by our soft team last year, so I guess I can see why most of you hate Parramatta so much.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
Glen said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
Witt = Fantastic Player
Parra = :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This time next year you'll be telling us Michael Vella is a great player after his first trial in a Manly jumper

:lol: :lol: :lol: Vella and Manly- Marriage made in heaven.

What shit are you talking?

A match made in heaven? He plays for your club mate!

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Glen said:
CliffyIsGod said:
Glen said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
Witt = Fantastic Player

He was MoM, give the kid credit.

Can't blame him for not playing well at Parra behind your soft forward pack and having dead weight like Wagon at five-eigth.
Fair enough if he played well last night, I didn't see the match. I don't wish death on the guy or anything, I just really don't rate him. He has some talent and some potential but overall he's just not that good.

And it must have been humiliating for your pathetic mob to get thrashed by our soft team last year, so I guess I can see why most of you hate Parramatta so much.

Yeah, and we smashed you guys in 1956, but let's not get into some fight about the better team...

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Glen said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
Witt = Fantastic Player

Well he never played good for your club so i would not of rated him, but as soon as he changes clubs he instantly turns good!!!! sounds like a problem with your club rather than the player.