What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Parramatta

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Good Luck this weekend guys :)

I'll be making the trip out ot Parra Stadium to watch the game, i'm always nervous coming into Parra games, you always seem to have the wood over us.

It's funny though, i was looking at the table 1 or 2 rounds into the comp and thought "we get to play parra when Hindmarsh is on NSW duty" but now we (deservedly mind you) have 4 players up for selection and imo Kite, Kennedy and Watmough will all be in the 17 man squad.

Anyway, you guys have hit a good patch of consistant form! however the bye has been the demise of 90% of teams this year. Can you break the hoodoo against a weakened Manly team???? IMO you will, but i always hold out hope for my lads :) we are playing with plenty of confidence and defending like champions.

I'd expect the team to look something like this:

1.Stewart
2.Donald
3.Stepehnson
4.Matai
5.Hicks
6.Witt
7.Monaghan
8.King
9.Randall
10.Leuluai
11.Menzies
12.Harris
13.Hill

14.Dunley
15.Bryant
16.Williamson
17.Curtis

Good Luck guys and let the best team win (and not be ruined by dodgy referee's)

p.s. Where is the best place to sit at the ground?

Cheers

Matt

Utey

Coach
On the Northern Hill-Terrace. U will find plenty of Manly supporters there.

GOOD LUCK!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
ahhh well, it is your home ground, i wouldn't expect anything less :)

my girlfriend gets in a bit of mood when we getting a sledge though :(

Hellsy

Immortal
Thats fair enuf too!!!

Have fun! I sit in the Mick Cronin stand so I won't see u all

Pazza

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
this will be the 1st time i have been at Parra Stadium. Hopefully it'll be a good vist ;)

Im sure you'll enjoy everything bar the score board

scottyeel

Bench
Just love these Eels/Manly games, cant wait. There didnt really seem to be that many Manly fans last night at the dogs game, do you think many will travel to parra?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
ummmmm i would think so.

Saturday 5.30 games aren't normally the most populated. But i expect many to travel out to parra then kick on afterwards (win or lose)

scottyeel

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
ummmmm i would think so.

Saturday 5.30 games aren't normally the most populated. But i expect many to travel out to parra then kick on afterwards (win or lose)
Excellent. Hope we get at least 18000.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Mayor_Quimby said:
It's funny though, i was looking at the table 1 or 2 rounds into the comp and thought "we get to play parra when Hindmarsh is on NSW duty" but now we (deservedly mind you) have 4 players up for selection and imo Kite, Kennedy and Watmough will all be in the 17 man squad.

Anyway, you guys have hit a good patch of consistant form! however the bye has been the demise of 90% of teams this year.

The last time Parra played Manly with Hindmarsh on Origin duty

Parramatta 52
Manly 12

also coming off the by there have been 3 winning sides (Raiders beating Knights, Tigers beating Bulldogs and Storm beating Souths) and 6 losing sides.

Since when does 6 wins from 9 = 90%

mickdo

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
The last time Parra played Manly with Hindmarsh on Origin duty

Parramatta 52
Manly 12

also coming off the by there have been 3 winning sides (Raiders beating Knights, Tigers beating Bulldogs and Storm beating Souths) and 6 losing sides.

Since when does 6 wins from 9 = 90%
He probably used to be the dogs' accountant :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Been looking forward to this game for weeks..

Got roped into my cousins 18th instead..Not f**king happy at all.

The loss of the backrow will hurt, but Willow,Harris and Stewart are all capable of doing the job successfully.

Don't forget Leuluai is back too..