What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - Where are they?

eagle_eye

Juniors
Dog-E said:
He is no Dogs fan!... A saints fan I believe...?

and we all know how much Sainst fans just LOOOVE Dogs fans - and vice cersa!! ;-)

Assumption is the mother of all f&ckups, eh!!? :lol:

yep I got that one wrong but when you dogs fans start commenting on manly I have to point out how they are going as well

Dog-E

Juniors
heheh!...Fair enough mate 0- At least you're man enoughto admit it!! Respect! :)

So I'll just a quick friendly word of advice - don't attack the Showground crowds - makes u look like a goose that doesn't know what he's on about!

Just stick to ribbing us about table positions...salary caps and so on and so forth!...At least at the core of THAt - is some merit! ;-)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Dog-E said:
heheh!...Fair enough!!

But juts a quick friendly word of advice - don't attack the Showground crowds - makes u look like a goose that doesn't know what e's on about!

Just stick to ribbing us about table positions...salary caps and so on and so forth!...At least at the core of THAt - is some merit! ;-)

Bullwogs - 11th
Sea Eagles - 4th

Bullwogs - 10% chance of making finals
Manly - 90% chance of making finals

Mr Saab

Referee
Mayor_Quimby said:
Bullwogs - 11th
Sea Eagles - 4th

Bullwogs - 10% chance of making finals
Manly - 90% chance of making finals

bullwogs? aaaaw we are getting touchy. Racism coming into this....when you cant win get racist...i love it

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
bullwogs? aaaaw we are getting touchy. Racism coming into this....when you cant win get racist...i love it

what do you mean can't win?

Bullwogs - 11th
Sea Eagles - 4th

I win.

Mediterranean Descendants - racsim ROFLMAO ........please, go do your research!

Rammo

Juniors
I think their chances are abit higher than 10%. They only have to win 6 of their last 9 to get 29 points which should be enough. With a fairly easy run home.

fat_mike

Juniors
O'Meley said:
I think their chances are abit higher than 10%. They only have to win 6 of their last 9 to get 29 points which should be enough. With a fairly easy run home.

not if they play like they did against the storm and shifty playing like he is.

i'd much rather be in the position manly are than the dogs.

Dog-E

Juniors
fat_mike said:

Really??...And let me guess - I bet you would rather be given FIVE dollars...instead of FOUR as well, right??

:lol:

Rammo

Juniors
fat_mike said:
not if they play like they did against the storm and shifty playing like he is.

I don't recall saying that the dogs are in a better position than Manly, just that they have a better than 10% chance of making the 8.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Gregstar and Dog E blabbering again. Gregstar clearly has a liking for puppets and things pocking him up from behind. (Puppet avatar) While Dog E likes to give from behind. Unfortunately so does his football team. (11th) You pair should hook up together off the forum. Look out though Greg if he invites you to a pool party.

As for Saab, better get back to the crying over in the 'Kennedy dive' thread.

gregstar

Referee
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Gregstar clearly has a liking for puppets and things pocking him up from behind. (Puppet avatar)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
spelling out your jokes i see - quite the comedian
will your encore involve fart lighting?

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Really??...And let me guess - I bet you would rather be given FIVE dollars...instead of FOUR as well, right??

:lol:

As opposed to giving them SIX, and telling the NRL FIVE?

Dog-E

Juniors
CliffyIsGod said:
As opposed to giving them SIX, and telling the NRL FIVE?

Yeah...We studied HARD under the Master - It's called the "Bobby Fulton Accounting System"

Onmly taught in Northern Beaches TAFE's!! :lol:

Craigshark

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Yeah...We studied HARD under the Master - It's called the "Bobby Fulton Accounting System"

Onmly taught in Northern Beaches TAFE's!! :lol:

Stop laughing at your own jokes.. They aren't that funny. ;-)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Dog-E said:
'April Premiers Trophies' - Is that what they call their penises over on the North side these days, then???...Ahhh a queer lot, so they are!

:lol: :lol:

I think theyre all holed up somewhere at FORTRESS SOOKIE - holding each other and rocking slowly back 'n forth!

Ahhhh yes - as that sign they were all so proud of read - PRETEND YOU'RE AT SOOKIE...Er - i mean Brookie! :p

April Premiers and still coming fourth.

Where are your mob?

Latest posts