What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly's Lyon Hunt Continues

Briza

Juniors
Rd6-players21.jpg

lyon is a saint

Juniors
was that after the game on sunday mate?

nice pic that is lad. ;-)

bad thing is when he leaves saints i'l most probably turn over to the dark side and start liking manly :shock:

Heard Jamie on 2GB on Sunday talking to Blocker and he said that he still talks to some of the coaching staff and players at Parra :lol:

May be he was referring to the Wigan game we he was up against David Vaealiki, Vaealiki belted Jamie (legally) and the gave him one almighty verbal spray.

The way he went about his dispute with Parramatta was petty and shows the true character of the bloke, should be a great atmosphere at Parra Stadium Manly v Parra 2007 when Judas makes his return!

chileman

Coach
Illegal Immigrant said:
The way he went about his dispute with Parramatta was petty and shows the true character of the bloke, should be a great atmosphere at Parra Stadium Manly v Parra 2007 when Judas makes his return!
With Kylie next to him to back him up and Hecks on the other side I'm sure Jamie will be quaking in his boots at the thought of playing Parra.......NOT! :lol:

chileman said:
Illegal Immigrant said:
With Kylie next to him to back him up and Hecks on the other side I'm sure Jamie will be quaking in his boots at the thought of playing Parra.......NOT! :lol:

Exactly mate, wouldn't want to let him try and fend for himself ;-)

chileman

Coach
:lol: He has nothing to fear amigo....the way players at Parra come and go by the time 2007 rocks around not one of the players there would have played with Jamie while he was at Parra :p Smith will still be there of course :lol:

canteen worker

Juniors
Interesting quote from today's Herald re the NRL/SuperLeague discussion. If money was not the issue (Aussie Draft Horses head over for big dollars - favourable exchange rate et) it would be interesting to see what players would prefer to play in Aust?

Halfback Thomas Leuluai had his first run with the Kiwis after arriving from Britain on Monday night, admitting afterwards that he would have preferred to join Parramatta this season - but was now tempted to stay with London.

"The Warriors gave me a release but their release was that I could only go to a club in Super League, which is, I think, unfair," he said. "But you've just got to roll with it."

Leuluai is a free agent next year but the London lifestyle is a strong lure. "It's a great city, footy's not so full-on, you get back to really enjoying your footy," he said.

stiffmeister

Bench
Man, you guys were a bit rough on that poor 'lyon is a saint' dude

He comes to our forum often & I don't think he means any harm. He seems to love Jamie Lyon

;-)

lyon is a saint

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:
Man, you guys were a bit rough on that poor 'lyon is a saint' dude

He comes to our forum often & I don't think he means any harm. He seems to love Jamie Lyon

;-)

there manly thugs mate i dont expect any welcome off these guys :)

:lol: just chuffed that jamie lyon plays for us thats all

Igor

Juniors
From what I saw you can into this section of the forum bagging our club, Hoppa and Hill in particular from memory.

You came here looking for a fight.... you got one. Big deal! :roll:

lyon is a saint

Juniors
i stated i never liked hoppa then you all had a go at me.. calling me stuff.... so i got a little childish.

dont worry though i still sleep at night

chileman

Coach
Lets keep the thread to Jamie Lyons issues not petty fights please......that goes for everyone! cheers

Latest posts