What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marital status

Are you

• married - first marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • single, never married

• divorced

• married - second time

• married - 3rd time

• Total voters

legallyblonde

Juniors
I'm not married. My parents got divorced when I was 19, So I have first hand knowledge on the way not to have a marriage. SO When I get married, I'm gonna be the best husband of all time......or die trying.

aww so nice!!

Yep im a single girl. :cry: :) sometimes thats a good thing sometimes its a bad thing.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah im single too, i haven't really had a decent full on relationship for a while now.

Finding women isn't the problem....it's just finding the right one, most women i meet are usually older women....for some reason they fancy me, but recently quite a few 18-19 year olds have shown an interest. They generally percieve me as a toy boy so the main objective is just sex for them!, it's funny actually when i knock the sex back though :lol:, they get the shits!!

I hope one day i find that right one....who's beautifull in all departments. :(

pixie nipples said:
There is no option for widowed in this poll

Sorry, didn't think of it. Condolences if you are widowed, or to anyone else who's lost a mate, or any loved one for that matter.

choc_soldier

Coach
Single, and quite happy with it, but if the right girl came along in the near future, definitely wouldn't brush them off... :)

Is it just me or does it feel as though these married people are mocking us single blokes... Look, we are in enough pain as it is, without you married people parading around saying how long you have been married for, how great it is and how lovely and perfect your kids are.. It's a wonder you havnt told us all that your kids are married too :x

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
im single again :D :D my x broke up with me coz i had a higher sex drive then him bloody army wankers!!! :x
being single is great :D

Latest posts