What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marital status

Are you

• married - first marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • single, never married

• divorced

• married - second time

• married - 3rd time

• Total voters

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Is it just me or does it feel as though these married people are mocking us single blokes... Look, we are in enough pain as it is, without you married people parading around saying how long you have been married for, how great it is and how lovely and perfect your kids are.. It's a wonder you havnt told us all that your kids are married too :x

Not mocking you at all CH. I've been with the same wonderful woman for 18 years now. The same can happen for you to. Patience mate. If it's what you want. it'll happen.

Kiwi

First Grade
Evilgrowler said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
Is it just me or does it feel as though these married people are mocking us single blokes... Look, we are in enough pain as it is, without you married people parading around saying how long you have been married for, how great it is and how lovely and perfect your kids are.. It's a wonder you havnt told us all that your kids are married too :x

Not mocking you at all CH. I've been with the same wonderful woman for 18 years now. The same can happen for you to. Patience mate. If it's what you want. it'll happen.

If we wanted to rub it in, we'd rub in that we get to come home to "adult fun" every day. No need to go out looking for it, never have to miss out, always a whole lotta lovin waiting for us when we get home.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Kiwi said:
Evilgrowler said:
Chicken_Hunter said:

If we wanted to rub it in, we'd rub in that we get to come home to "adult fun" every day. No need to go out looking for it, never have to miss out, always a whole lotta lovin waiting for us when we get home.

And then you get married.

Spike

First Grade
Just started a new relationship. I give it a month - two at the most :roll:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
kiwi said:
Shite, I think I am doing something wrong.
Is adult fun, helping clean the house, listening to neverending stories, being the taxi driver for children, watching boring crappy chick flicks and last but not least opening jars?

It meant something else once #-o

Latest posts