What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marital status

Are you

• married - first marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • single, never married

• divorced

• married - second time

• married - 3rd time

• Total voters

Crusader

Bench
I'll agree with that MG, budz I have some nice things to say about the opposite sex :mrgreen:
I had totally given up on guys at the tender age of 32 and thought the shit you see in movies only really happened in movies after having been a hopeless romantic for most of my life.
Anyway soon after this epiphany I met my opposite and have been blissful ever since (well nothing's perfect and sometimes we argue but it's pretty damn close) :p
He is a good communicator, sensitive, funny, intelligent, considerate, does more housework than I do and sexy as all hell :p
Amen and thank you Lord :lol:

sportive cupid

Referee
you are lucky there Crusader.Sometimes I wonder if us girls expect real guys to be too much like the ones you see in the movies.Most just aren't and after many years you will come to realise this and accept that life isn't perfect