What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marital status

Are you

• married - first marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • single, never married

• divorced

• married - second time

• married - 3rd time

• Total voters

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
why do you always have banners that cause scrolling problems

you are a problem woman

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have found that the maximum width for banners is 500pixels.

Try and keep it to that as a maximum and you will avoid the scroll bars.

crusader2.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thank you for the obvious answers guys

it was a rhetorical question

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can't wait untill i find the right woman, i don't like my hair dresser anymore......funny i'm never attracted to other Taureans #-o

Alba

Coach
yeah well im a one guy chick so when i break up wit this one no MOONYANG till im hooked up again ... :cry:

Alba

Coach
:cry: my life is so messed up i fkn hate relationships they always end up in tears for me

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Timanaz_Baybee said:
:cry: my life is so messed up i fkn hate relationships they always end up in tears for me

i hear you TB my well i dont know what you would call him my something something said we would end up 2gether but now he has a g/f i hate him so much i hate crying over guys :cry:

dice

Juniors
You should know by now that guys are after one thing only at that age. Try a celibate relationship for once and see how it goes.

Alba

Coach
yeah PG they suck mine said to me that he wanted me to be the one that has his kids and is his wife one day and then i find out hes seeing someone and has been for the whole time

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
panthers_gurl said:
yeah guys suck TB yet i love them so much :cry: where are all the good ones :cry: :cry: :cry:

I looked under a rock for my perfect partner, but she wasn't there, nor was she in the third drawer down, which is where i put things I forget about.

I'll try not to suck anymore though ;-)

budz

Juniors
Geez, hasnt this turned into a guy bashing thread! Although i have to wonder why so many guys act in strange or such stupid ways when it involves the female variety.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Hey - I found a really amazing guy after being with a really unamazing one for far too long.

The good ones are out there. I'm SURE of it! You just have to sort through yesterday's garbage sometimes to find them.