What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marital status

Are you

• married - first marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • single, never married

• divorced

• married - second time

• married - 3rd time

• Total voters

Alba

Coach
i would like to change my earlier plea ... i am happily married with 2 side bitches aka my eagle eye and Andy!!

I would also like to change my earlier plea... Oh wait.. my status hasnt changed..

I am still a single loser.

I might offer myself on ebay to women who want to get married.

legallyblonde

Juniors
snagged myself a hot surfer boy...a real top bloke :D , been one whole month hehe.
havent been around this place much latley ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
Oooh, great news legallyblonde. Some very delicious looking surfer boys about :D

Chicken_Hunter said:
I am still a single loser.
Calling yourself that is awful CH :( try to be nice to yourself...

legallyblonde

Juniors
astro hes not to bad on the eyes at all and a top personality...pretty hard to find a complete package these days!!

hows your love life goin ? us knights girls deserve nothing but the best hehe

astrogirl

First Grade
legallyblonde said:
astro hes not to bad on the eyes at all and a top personality...pretty hard to find a complete package these days!!

hows your love life goin ? us knights girls deserve nothing but the best hehe
Bit quiet lately - as you say, it's hard to find a person who interests you on more than one level. A gorgeous boy came over for dinner last night, but he's a fantastic friend and nothing more... although I guess that doesn't stop him from being eye candy :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey CH, I hear ya man, I feel the same way.

being single sucks ass :(

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:cry: :cry: i hate guys your all liars i hate you all(cept u madunit) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
i hate guys :cry: :cry:

Melstar

Juniors
I'm single presently, but alls good. I'm not too bothered by it.
I cant wait to get married!! I just want to plan ahuge wedding lol

Melstar

Juniors
lol, nah I dont want to marry Justin, mind you if he was keen there was no way I'd knock him back :lol: I just want a nice normal guy

Melstar

Juniors
You're twisting my words Twiz! I dont know him personally, so he could be a complete prat for all I know. I'm happy to stick with my from afar opinion of him!
And he certainly isnt normal, no, but I mean that in a good way which you obviosuly did not :p

Crusader

Bench
Hey this is the noughties!!!

What about de-facto and all that :evil:

Have been in a relationship for 4 years :D

Latest posts