What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Gasnier threads

Dragons fans,

Think of it this way:
1. We still have the better Morris.
2. Chase Stanley is 3 years younger and is in all likeliehood going to end up a better player. Hopefully he doesn't pack on the weight too much and can remain in the centres.

Sure I'd still like to keep JMoz, but you have to remember the Dragons reserve grade team is always going to be the Bulldogs feeder club, as the Bulldogs have zero homegrown talent. "It promotes an even competition and is for the good of the game" :D

millard and holdsworth, what have they done at the dogs.

chase stanley looks like a good player and dell has to be there regularly.

shouldnt have dropped him last week.

SerbDragon

Coach
kikz, i just read your blog..im in hysterics!! thanks for cheering me up :)

Ps: say hi to your morris twins for me. I needed a good laugh, your the best.

j0nesy

Bench
millard and holdsworth, what have they done at the dogs.

chase stanley looks like a good player and dell has to be there regularly.

shouldnt have dropped him last week.

Didn't Lulia go to the Bulldogs as well?

... and Charlie Leano?

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
kikz, i just read your blog..im in hysterics!! thanks for cheering me up :)

Ps: say hi to your morris twins for me. I needed a good laugh, your the best.

hahaha they say hi back!

yes while i was photoshopping the beret pic of gaz i was laughing to myself like a loser...but i needed cheering up too. thanks for reading champ!

j0nesy

Bench
Doubt it mate, I seriously doubt the Dragons will allow another good young prospect to so easily and he's still under contract. Besides which we need atleast 17 players to field a team :lol:

j0nesy

Bench
Touche :lol:

Most of them are duds, you can have them back.

Going on the record of your talent scouts I'll give you one guess which of the two Morris twins is the better footballer. Patto is the best player you've poached from us, you're bound to get lucky once in a while :)

Smartman

Juniors
Going on the record of your talent scouts I'll give you one guess which of the two Morris twins is the better footballer. Patto is the best player you've poached from us, you're bound to get lucky once in a while :)

Hard to tell which one will be better atm, a toss up but i'm confident we picked the right one.

Patten and Grimaldi are the only ones that have been good for Canterbury.

Dave Q

Coach
He's dogged the Dragons for the cold hard cash.

No honour in that.

You should release him now and blood someone who wants to play in the famous and much-loved jersey.

When it gets down to it, Gasnier is no better than you and I.

Dogaholic

First Grade
The C*nterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, Bred not bought. FMD what a load of shyte from you clowns.

If you cant beat em', Join em! About time we got with the program.

I think Josh should go and see C*nterbury board and plead his case, if he really wants to stay. This would well and truly test the FAMILY ethos we hear that the dog club is built on.

Meanwhile, away from fantasy island there is a real world. Plead his case and Dogs will be minus a quality signing. Yeah like they give a sh*t about the dragqueens!

Ok i had calmed down for a while..until i read that article..now im furious again.

I even stopped reading forums for a couple days to cool down..but then this. Slippery in tears says it all.

Gaz, suck me off you asshole. Piss off allready i hate you

Well said. That is the correct attitude. If Gasnier wasn't a twat, he wouldn't have waited so he wouldnt lose his origin jersey and J Morris would be a Dragon in 09. As it stands, he is a Bulldog next year and there is only one person to blame. Will you cheer him at the next home match?

j0nesy

Bench
Hard to tell which one will be better atm, a toss up but i'm confident we picked the right one.

Patten and Grimaldi are the only ones that have been good for Canterbury.

I suppose you need a centre/winger more than you need a fullback, but Brett has always been the "more promising" of the two. However, Josh has had several weeks of good form. Both are going to be good first graders / fringe rep players IMHO.

the general is a fantastic player.

when you look at that 99 side it was amazing they didnt win.

fitzgibbon left as well.

and they have origin players like mackay on the bench i think.

j0nesy

Bench
the general is a fantastic player.

when you look at that 99 side it was amazing they didnt win.

fitzgibbon left as well.

and they have origin players like mackay on the bench i think.

Yeah it was a very good team and would have won that grandfinal against Melbourne 9 times out of 10. Luck, and some confounding refereeing in the 2nd half, conspired against us in the 2nd half.

Smartman

Juniors
Yeah it was a very good team and would have won that grandfinal against Melbourne 9 times out of 10. Luck, and some confounding refereeing in the 2nd half, conspired against us in the 2nd half.

Ainscough and Mundine were reasons you lost that premiership.

One clobbered someone in the ingoal area.

The other dropped the ball with the line open.

Latest posts