What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Gasnier threads

Mong

Post Whore
Josh has been dropped a number of times for good reason..

We still have the best Morris..

SerbDragon

Coach
These are the players we need...

The former St George winger, nicknamed Slippery, said yesterday that Josh, who signed a three-year deal with the Bulldogs in April, wanted to remain at the Dragons.

Syren

Juniors
It's a shame but we will have the depth to cover Josh. And you bloody dogs lay ya hands off Brett! [-(

sting

Bench
i love internet morons who think their words on a forum are tough and witty as!

makes it so much easier to get through the work day having at laugh.

thank you calixte, thank you!

j0nesy

Bench
You will be missed greatly by myself and many others.

We only have a short time left to watch your brilliance on the field and I hope you go out there on monday night and absolutly kill them. You are our captain for the rest of the season and many of us want you to lead this 08 team to something special.

I really wish you can prove all your critics wrong and shut them up because only once you have gone will they realise what you were truly worth to the mighty Red V.

I will be making a banner for you and hope your magic returns for the remainder of the season.

As for the rest of the team. Its in your hands. FIRE THE f**k UP. Lets get out of second gear and finnaly put the nails in the coffin.

Saints supporters....................STAND TALL AND BE HEARD. Gaz is going, lets fire up for the rest of the season. We are the dark horse and we can be a threat to this competition.

I would hate for this thread to be turned into a negative thing. Come on saints supporters lets support the boys for the rest of the season. :crazy:

Mate I'm with you 100%, initially I was p!ssed off with Gaz, now I just want to see him leave the Dragons in style. Most people are just talking with their emotions, when they calm down they will begin to realise just how good a rugby league player Mark Gasnier was, hopefully it wont be too late and they can still enjoy Gaz playing league while it lasts.

Good on you for sticking up for one of the boys - you're a true Dragons supporter.

OH WHEN THE SAINTS,
OH WHEN THE SAINTS,
OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN...

Potsie

Juniors
I dont care that he is going. He wasnt a good leader and let in more tries than he set up/scored.

Calixte

First Grade
i love internet morons who think their words on a forum are tough and witty as!

makes it so much easier to get through the work day having at laugh.

thank you calixte, thank you!

Interesting expression, moron.

What line of work did you say you were in? Something where literacy is not a major requirement, perhaps...

everyones upset about morris going but being honest, at the time he left he was playing like a busted a**e and i was happy to see him going.

since then hes killed it but this is one thing i dont blame doust for.

the club has plenty of great backs, it needs forwards.

j0nesy

Bench
Dragons fans,

Think of it this way:
1. We still have the better Morris.
2. Chase Stanley is 3 years younger and is in all likeliehood going to end up a better player. Hopefully he doesn't pack on the weight too much and can remain in the centres.

Sure I'd still like to keep JMoz, but you have to remember the Dragons reserve grade team is always going to be the Bulldogs feeder club, as the Bulldogs have zero homegrown talent. "It promotes an even competition and is for the good of the game" :D

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
its not even about that, i just dont like the twins being separated. it feels wrong.

gorilla

First Grade
its not even about that, i just dont like the twins being separated. it feels wrong.

shivers ...
post_old.gif
Today, 04:38 PM

icon1.gif
Re: slippery slams gasnier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki
has anyone got a decent photo of slippery in his glory days?? i wanna use it in my blog. google images is giving me nothing.

try searching this eggsellent site .....

I mean this perloody place:
http://www.showroom.com.au/dragons/

Latest posts