What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Riddell

The Bassman

Juniors
a posting from the Telegraph website quotes that -

My cousin in Manchester has told me, Mark Riddell is returning to Parramatta as well, next year
If we score Cronk, placing him at half and Morts back to 5/8 .... have Riddell and Robson sharing the number 9 role .... there is a good attacking option for 2011 !!

but time will tell I suppose ..... Cooper Cronk saying that "there is no way I will be playing for Parramatta" means he will be with us for sure ...

I recall Timana rubishing Rugby before he went to the dark side .... then saying he would not return to League ... then he did !!!
:crazy:

yy_cheng

Coach
Whats 4 years, we've been waiting since 86 :crazy:

Fair Enough.

We had a crop of excellent youngsters come through in the early 80's and another crop towards the end of this decade (but now being disbanded), so the next group should come in 2040.

I guess we can wait to then.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fair Enough.

We had a crop of excellent youngsters come through in the early 80's and another crop towards the end of this decade (but now being disbanded), so the next group should come in 2040.

I can wait till then, it means i'm still kicking.

The Bassman

Juniors
I would personally like to see Anthony Mitchell given a go in the top grade!

But yeah ... I miss Kevin Kingston ....

With Ennis and Farrah thinking they have the Blue 9 in a deadlock, I think Kingston is a darkhorse for next year's Blue lineup ....

but time will tell.

Mickyd39

Juniors
I would personally like to see Anthony Mitchell given a go in the top grade!

But yeah ... I miss Kevin Kingston ....

With Ennis and Farrah thinking they have the Blue 9 in a deadlock, I think Kingston is a darkhorse for next year's Blue lineup ....

but time will tell.

I think he maybe a Queenslander.

The Bassman

Juniors
arrrggghhhhh !!!

I thought he made his debut in the Sutherland Shire ...

but that would be right ... another talent player is a blooming Queenslander !!!

WA Eel

Juniors
Fair Enough.

Lets not forget about the wonderful group of players we had come through late in the late 90's / early nougties. I've always wondered how we would have gone had PJ Marsh not signed with the Warriors. He was groomed to be the half after Taylor and was a standout in that position in THAT grand final.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
a posting from the Telegraph website quotes that -

My cousin in Manchester has told me, Mark Riddell is returning to Parramatta as well, next year
If we score Cronk, placing him at half and Morts back to 5/8 .... have Riddell and Robson sharing the number 9 role .... there is a good attacking option for 2011 !!

but time will tell I suppose ..... Cooper Cronk saying that "there is no way I will be playing for Parramatta" means he will be with us for sure ...

I recall Timana rubishing Rugby before he went to the dark side .... then saying he would not return to League ... then he did !!!
:crazy:

Yep cronk is a special.

Don't know how good Russell goes these days. He would be getting on a bit. Wonder if he is still fat?

yy_cheng

Coach
Lets not forget about the wonderful group of players we had come through late in the late 90's / early nougties. I've always wondered how we would have gone had PJ Marsh not signed with the Warriors. He was groomed to be the half after Taylor and was a standout in that position in THAT grand final.

True True.

So 80's, noughties, 9's

80's to noughties = 20 years
noughties to 9's = approx 10 years

ok we need to wait another 5 years.

Parra Steve

Juniors
There was a rumour on triple m on Friday that the dragons, sharks and eels were interested in piggy, I'd take it with a grain of salt though

He has twittered Weidler saying "who have you got me going too?" after Weidler asked him. He also said that he doesn't know what's happening for next year yet.

I know it's Twitter, & I know he may not be telling the truth, but, that's what he said.

Sounds like he is keen to make a NRL comeback. I just don't know if he will be able to get back to the speed. Gasnier admits that he is struggling with it.

big boppa eel

Juniors
No thanks, was a great character at the club but negative one at the same time, and believe we let him go at the right time. no thanks.

bildo

Juniors
He has twittered Weidler saying "who have you got me going too?" after Weidler asked him. He also said that he doesn't know what's happening for next year yet.

I know it's Twitter, & I know he may not be telling the truth, but, that's what he said.

Sounds like he is keen to make a NRL comeback. I just don't know if he will be able to get back to the speed. Gasnier admits that he is struggling with it.

Thats BooHoo's problem,too ,i feel. Except BooHoo made it worse for himself by making out he was too good for League when he left.
Too bad if they leave for the dollars and soften up. At least Gaz is man enough to admit it.

Fathead

Bench
If we pick up Piggy Riddell then that will just about do me.. He was a passenger in the last 2 years he was at the eels ho wcould he be any different after 2 years overseas ???
PASS

Latest posts