What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

marmin barba

mrpwnd

Bench
Won't be offered a contract because Parra can't bulk him up? LOOOOOOOOL!
Nice trolling mate.

Bigfella

Coach
I reckon barba would be THE player staff are excited about outside the first grade squad.

I also believe it was reported he recently extended about a month ago?

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon barba would be THE player staff are excited about outside the first grade squad.

I also believe it was reported he recently extended about a month ago?

Yeah and I recall in an interview with bro that he's just recently had a bub and very settled in life.

Redback71

First Grade
Lol if true that is crap. reading in mag during the week that the Eels were one of the clubs who passed up on Thurston because of his size. What a big mistake.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol if true that is crap. reading in mag during the week that the Eels were one of the clubs who passed up on Thurston because of his size. What a big mistake.

To be fair, JT was a (small) ball playing lock or benchy utility for the Dogs ?

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
Kevin Locke
Height 175cm
Weight 79kg

Also I remember reading that the Warriors turned away Karmichael Hunt because he was too small.

Must re-sign him - Ben Barba had the same comment made about him. Seriously, losing this kid is why we get sick of the club...........they let go of genuine talent for the most ridiculous reasons and they kill it at another club.

Eels Dude

Coach
Must re-sign him - Ben Barba had the same comment made about him. Seriously, losing this kid is why we get sick of the club...........they let go of genuine talent for the most ridiculous reasons and they kill it at another club.

The club only just re-signed him for 2 years a month ago. Why would they do that if they didn't think he could cut it? Sounds like a rubbish rumour to me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The club only just re-signed him for 2 years a month ago. Why would they do that if they didn't think he could cut it? Sounds like a rubbish rumour to me.
Yep he's been easily our best player in the Toyota Cup, the club has wrapped him up quick smart.

hindy111

Post Whore
Im almost certain i read in the paper we re-signed him for two more years as the Dogs where sniffing around!!!
Marmin put on another 8 kgs he will be fine