What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

marmin barba

hindy111

Post Whore
On top of that i must say he looks like a gem of a player-But would be suited at fullback-The question remains-Where does Hayne go if marmin steps up??

hindy111

Post Whore
Oh and at the idea of Hooker-LOL
See what happens to Mitchel trying to play Hooker beeing a little on the small side.
Hookers must be built super strong

MisterB

Juniors
I'm not saying he couldn't make it. Don't get me wrong. Like I said I would love to have him in the team next year. I don't have a problem with his size. But from what I have been told its not his height but apparently he cant physically put on weight, unlike his brother which is stopping them from signing him. Hoepfully he smashes it enough this year so that they change their minds

MisterB

Juniors
And i just watched the Footy show and they were talking to Ben Barba and they mention that Marmin Signed for another two years, so I am glad to say that my sources are completey wrong and we may see him in first grade next year AWESOME!!!!

andrew057

First Grade
I'm not saying he couldn't make it. Don't get me wrong. Like I said I would love to have him in the team next year. I don't have a problem with his size. But from what I have been told its not his height but apparently he cant physically put on weight, unlike his brother which is stopping them from signing him. Hoepfully he smashes it enough this year so that they change their minds

As mentioned in this thread and just then on the footyshow hes re-signed for another 2 years? :sarcasm:

caylo

Bench
And i just watched the Footy show and they were talking to Ben Barba and they mention that Marmin Signed for another two years, so I am glad to say that my sources are completey wrong and we may see him in first grade next year AWESOME!!!!

I hope not, I think the kid still needs a year in NYC and maybe a few wenty appearances before he gets thrown into the gauntlet. Probably play off the bench for a few seasons as well before getting shifted into the team. From what I have seen (which is a couple of matches) he doesn't have what it takes to be an NRL fullback, he has pretty poor defensive positioning and his ability under the high ball is questionable a lot like his brother. He is defiantly not a natural fullback and I think his best position is 5-8.