What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

marmin barba

tresurehunt

Juniors
watched him tear apart Newcastle last weekend, man he is going to be a good little player. maybe a good no. 9 prospect.

5659654918_70fb8737d1.jpg

MisterB

Juniors
I have heard from reliable sources though that he will not be at the club further than his contract. Apparently, he cannot physically grow as in bulk up from what he is now and they are saying because of this he is a liability for his position.

I really hope he does stay with the club. He is absolutely killing this year and i reckon he has the potential to be as good as his brother. We need another xfactor type player to compliment Jarryd and Sandow for next year

Gronk

Staff member
I have heard from reliable sources though that he will not be at the club further than his contract. Apparently, he cannot physically grow as in bulk up from what he is now and they are saying because of this he is a liability for his position.

I really hope he does stay with the club. He is absolutely killing this year and i reckon he has the potential to be as good as his brother. We need another xfactor type player to compliment Jarryd and Sandow for next year

OK that it simply bullcrap. The only thing the club can't do is make him taller. They can certainly put 10kgs on him.

aqua_duck

Coach
OK that it simply bullcrap. The only thing the club can't do is make him taller. They can certainly put 10kgs on him.

The risk is if you put another 10kg on him which would take the best part of 2 years, he might lose his speed and acceleration and not be as elusive

TheRam

Coach

This had better not be true.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Gronk

Staff member
Preston Campbell 167cm 73kg http://www.titans.com.au/default.as...y&id=1224&player=preston-campbell&team=Titans
Marmin Barba 174cm 69kg http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...lay&id=3666&player=Marmin-Barba&team=Eels-NYC

I don't consider the little Apricot a liability.
Dally M Winner
Grand Final Winner

If Barba's good enough, size isn't an issue

Alan Langer
Height, 165 cm
Weight, 88 kg

Bro Barba
Height : 174 cm
Weight : 89 kg

* Marmin is same height as Ben. Why can't Marmin put on the same weight. Short answer is that he can. :roll:

Gronk

Staff member
OK we're officially f**ked now.

Chris Sandow
Height 173 cm
Weight 76 kg

spiderdan

Bench
* Marmin is same height as Ben. Why can't Marmin put on the same weight. Short answer is that he can. :roll:
unless there is a medical reason for it, possibly related to the illness he had recently.

just puting it out there.