What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marry Me, single_newy_chick

Gene Krupa

Referee
Extreme_Comedian said:
You must be one of the following celebrities:

- Lindsay Lohan

- Paris Hilton

- Hillary Duff

- Eva Longoria

- Jennifer Hawkins

Ok. Lets go through that list.

1. Ugly drugged up skank.

2. s**tty whore

3. Can't sing, looks like a 12yo (right up your alley I'd say)

4. WHO???????

5. Only one on the list you've got any taste with.

Charley9

Bench
come on CWB..forget all the others. Let's Go just, you and me, an i promise i will look after you forever and ever, like nobody here can ;-)

Charley9 said:
come on CWB..forget all the others. Let's Go just, you and me, an i promise i will look after you forever and ever, like nobody here can ;-)

I think that's what they call "an offer to good to refuse". :)

Big Tim

First Grade
Im actually quite surprised.....

It took 5 pages of a great thread for someone who has no idea to come in and try and ruin it. I think we have made Extreme Comedian jealous.

Maybe Extreme is the one for you CWB ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Extreme Comedian - when I find a way to perform post birth abortions, I'd like for you to be the first candidate for experimentation.

As for single_newy_chick, you've missed your chance. Like so many cheesy romantic comedies I've found that the love of my life was there all along. Charley9, who once accused me of being an arrogant jerk, is the love of my life.

And I've gotta say, it's good to see astro finally found a dictionary. Maybe it would have avoided a whole lot of pointless arguing on her behalf a few weeks ago.

In tribute to this glorious moment I went and found a word that sums up how I feel.

Apathy

garden fairy

Juniors
Ok, now I'm the one feeling disturbed...

So, Charley, you need to start organising flowers, dresses, horse-drawn carriages!!! So much to do and so little time!!!

Gene Krupa said:
3. Can't sing, looks like a 12yo (right up your alley I'd say)

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bet that took balls didn't it. You REALLY must be getting desperate if you're resorting to flames about young girls :blahb:

CWBush said:
Extreme Comedian - when I find a way to perform post birth abortions, I'd like for you to be the first candidate for experimentation.

You may have won THIS flame CWBush, but the million year battle for this forum has only begun! HAIL LLANFAIRMIECTOMINDIFLARFLERFLURFEN!

Charley9

Bench
garden fairy said:
Ok, now I'm the one feeling disturbed...

So, Charley, you need to start organising flowers, dresses, horse-drawn carriages!!! So much to do and so little time!!!

Yeah obviously the bulgarian fishmonger's wife thing, was in the fineprint? That's ok I have a Let-me-call-you-Danny clause in my pre-nup :p I don't even know how to speak Bulgarian! I know Bulgarian fetta though??

Hmmm flowers dresses and horse drawn carriages, yeah thought of all that, but since we've agreed to get divorced once the champagne wears off, then we decided to save the money of a big wedding and put it to something useful....like gadgets and strawberry milkyways.

CWBush said:
You know, guys, the fantasy is better with four people... ;-)

Honey...we need to talk...

Latest posts