What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marry Me, single_newy_chick

Doctor

Bench
CWBush said:
Out of line, dude, out of line.

Just a joke Chris -- it does say in parts of the Bible that women should serve men... but to use only that line is to take it out of context. Steve's joke was just a joke.

[EDIT] -- I take back that comment. Wasn't called for, and it was in itself hypocritical. I apologise unreservedly to Chris_Walker_Bush. I'm just cranky at the moment (waiting for someone to get back to me about something very important).

Gene Krupa

Referee
Oswin said:
Just a joke Chris -- it does say in parts of the Bible that women should serve men... but to use only that line is to take it out of context. Steve's joke was just a joke.

And besides: I don't think you, of all people, can defend women with one sentence and objectify them in another... the hypocrisy would be too much to cope with.

:roll:

Misanthrope

Staff member
What!? Single_newy_chick is starting to feel jealous!?

Keep going, girls, keep going! :lol:

CWBush said:
Dammit, the quest continues! Whilst I'll continue to attempt to woo single_newy_chick, I guess it's time to find CWB a new bride.

Any single, female LU forummers in need of a brilliant, witty, and generally super guy?

No wooing continued :(

Did you ever get to see the school girl outfit again? lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
I knew it!

How many nights have you laid awake staring up at the roof and wondering what could have been? What whispered words haunt your dreams?

I'm afraid the hunter has decided he must now be hunted. Woo away!

hahaahah your right, i have had many sleepless nights of Charley dressed in the school outfit trying to woo you, and your right, it made me very very jelous, i thought about it over the long summer and now that footy has started i feel it only right to return to the forum....

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've had many sleepless nights caused by Charley in a schoolgirl outfit too...

I just re-read this thread. I love it so much.

hahaha i love it too :) i just re-read it hahahah

But i lied....i never actually had a school girl uniform

I have a sailors uniform instead ;)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hmm... not sure if that's as sexy as a schoolgirl uniform, but I'm an open-minded guy and more than willing to let you convince me.

macavity

Referee
hey CWB

my boss got me a signed laurie daley photo

what do you bid to do something awful to it?

garden fairy

Juniors
You do notice that in the time Bushy was wooing Charley, she also disappeared? Coincidence? I think not...

I'm still admiring Magro's choice of bling...I'll marry him if he picks that... :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Charley was travelling and now she's not well :(

what do you bid to do something awful to it?

I will give you and one lady friend of your choosing a hands on demonstration of the kama sutra :p

Latest posts