What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MARSH:I hit Barret in the chest

lotti

Bench
ok Mickdo after that(yeah I was still on just logged out) I've changed my mind I'm not leaving but I will be away from the forum for a week.

mickdo

Coach
lotti said:
ok Mickdo after that(yeah I was still on just logged out) I've changed my mind I'm not leaving but I will be away from the forum for a week.
Damn... who will I pick on during that week?

lotti

Bench
I'm going to Brisbane on thursday. Mickdo can I consider you a warm up for those Bronco fans at suncorp?

mickdo

Coach
lotti said:
I'm going to Brisbane on thursday. Mickdo can I consider you a warm up for those Bronco fans at suncorp?
I'm getting a bit tired... I don't think I'm really up to it

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Go into the Sharks thread and give them your honest opinion on Luke Covell... you'll get all the practice you need.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I didn't say anything about bad mouthing him... just give an honest opinion.

That's entry level training... by the end of the week, we'll get you through intermediate training in TFC forum, before your advanced course in Four Corners. I know it's rushing things, but as you said, you'll need all the practice you can get before squaring up with the cane toads.

Dog-E

Juniors
If u want some practice - The Manly fans are biting nicely @ the moment too with minimal bait!

Oh, wait, sorry - Manly is one of your teams as well, innit?!

D'OH!!!
:lol:

Dog-E

Juniors
What - you're even fighting amongst yourselves now too!?!?

Geez - Doesn't take much, does it???

:lol: :lol:

haha this thread is a great read.

so much inane arguing from people who cant put aside their biased opinions and look at the situation objectively.

Latest posts