What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason gets more pathetic

carlnz

Bench
WILLIE Mason will tonight defend a blow which broke rival Stuart Fielden's nose by telling an international judiciary he expected the Great Britain star to punch him first.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Surely not!

Take it like a man Willie. They'll only give you one match anyway, so you can be back for the final...

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
bartman said:
Surely not!

Take it like a man Willie. They'll only give you one match anyway, so you can be back for the final...

The Words man and Willie Mason don't mix....hmmm....maybe arsep*ssf8ckwipewanker?

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
carlnz said:

Maybe he shoulda punched the St Johns ambulance guys cos he thought they were gonna run him over....maybe he thought Long was gonna produce a gun....my god the he is the new Derek Accora :lol:

Bob8

Juniors
carlnz said:

How dare you quote such nonsense! Have you not been reading these fora? Willie Mason is no coward, but a brave Aussie hero!

The very idea he would make up an excuse that would put a petulent child to shame! How dare you! :x

brendothejet

First Grade
I'm in such a quandry. I loved the biff, but hate Mason. I'm an Aussie, but am glad we got the arrogance knocked out of us by a determined pommie side.

Drop mason.

Off the face of the earth.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
brendothejet said:
I'm in such a quandry. I loved the biff, but hate Mason. I'm an Aussie, but am glad we got the arrogance knocked out of us by a determined pommie side.

Drop mason.

Off the face of the earth.

Yup well summed up there brendo.

Nz

Juniors
Bob8 said:
How dare you quote such nonsense! Have you not been reading these fora? Willie Mason is no coward, but a brave Aussie hero!

The very idea he would make up an excuse that would put a petulent child to shame! How dare you! :x

Fire up.

Thomas

First Grade
Willie Mason was responsible for me not getting 'any' from my missus on Saturday night.

We were at a mates house watching the game and me and my mates cheered when Willie floored Stu 'Glass Jaw' Fieldon. My girlfriend said she hated when Aussies played like that.

I disagreed and said that Fieldon was talking the talk but failed to back it up. Cue girlfriend with 'unaustralian' comments which started a lengthy debate/argument for an hour or so.

I probably shouldn't have thrown the 'yeah but you're a girl, you don't know anything about footy' line in there.

The couch was surprisingly comfy....

Tommy Smith

Referee
Thomas said:
Willie Mason was responsible for me not getting 'any' from my missus on Saturday night.

We were at a mates house watching the game and me and my mates cheered when Willie floored Stu 'Glass Jaw' Fieldon. My girlfriend said she hated when Aussies played like that.

I disagreed and said that Fieldon was talking the talk but failed to back it up. Cue girlfriend with 'unaustralian' comments which started a lengthy debate/argument for an hour or so.

I probably shouldn't have thrown the 'yeah but you're a girl, you don't know anything about footy' line in there.

Glass jaw? So you wouldn't be flawed when unexpectedly punched by a 115kg 6-6ish meathead?

Nz

Juniors
Thomas said:

Yer, blame WILLY.

Latest posts