What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive Eel News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
May 2007

The Parramatta National Rugby League Club is delighted to announce that the following players have today agreed to terms to remain at the Club.

Tim Smith (08-09)
Feleti Mateo (08,09,10)
Josh Cordoba (08-09)
Matt Keating (08-09)
Daniel Wagon (08)

Parramatta Eels Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald says it is a tremendous day for the Club.

“When players commit like this it shows great faith in our coaching staff and playing roster. They are popular players with the supporters and are a great base to build the Club on for years to come,” Mr Fitzgerald said.

“I’m particularly pleased with the retention of Feleti as I am aware of how keenly sought after he was on the open market, especially with one particular Club,” Mr Fitzgerald added.

Head Coach Michael Hagan says it is great news for the Club.

“I am thrilled with these signings and am delighted I will be working with these players in the coming years. It shows how much they want to be a part of what we are doing and their retention gives us all a boost,” Hagan said.

Utey

Coach
I'm excited. Thanks a tonne Eela. We are building the nucleus the Storm have.

Gronk

Staff member
You f**king beauty !

OK so who is left unsigned now ? Blake and who else ??

The Colonel

Immortal
Animated_BreakDancingBunny_01.gif

bartman

Immortal
Good news!

People have clearly been busy behind the scenes.

Lets hope Mateo doesn't ease up now he has three years certainty? Good move for Wags at this stage to have one year at a time, and the usual two years for everyone else.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
great news, well well well manly looks like you guys need to look somewhere else now, told you the boys wont be going anywhere

Bigfella

Coach
You would think that means Blake is on the move?

Without any distrespect to him - it may be best for all concerned. He would be playing firsts at most other clubs?

If Peter O'Sullivan thought enough of him to offer him first crack at 5/8 ahead of Inglis, it is a real vote of confidence.

Yes, we and Storm have the best crop of talent in the game ATM. (did any one see the fill-ins for melbourne the other night? Aubisson at hooker was absolutely outstanding).

Congrats to the Club. Those guys were priority signings.

I also like the fact that there is a real spark on the field between Tim, Inu Mateo and Hayne. You can see that they are all happy to have each other there.

Wags will be a 10 year Eel.

All of that is Awesome news. Tim and Feleti and Matt Especially, It might Ease some worried minds around this place.

I am pretty sure INU is on contract for next year anyrate.

Then it will be a question of if he is sent on 2 years service. I wonder what is more valuable to the church, the Tithing from a big NRL contract or Kris spending 2 years in England or America spreading the word. Which he can do after he retires any rate?

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
interesting comment by fitzgerald:
“I’m particularly pleased with the retention of Feleti as I am aware of how keenly sought after he was on the open market, especially with one particular Club,” Mr Fitzgerald added.

any guesses who the club was hmmmm.manly perhaps lol

For those of you who doubted the club!!!. Believe me that we are in safe hands and the for thiose who doubted als Hagan, Feleti signature is all cause of him, if we still had our old mate, we may have seen him running around in a different coloured jersey next year.

eel4life

Juniors
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The Future is looking bright ...

El Diablo

Post Whore
hindmarsh4pm said:
interesting comment by fitzgerald:

any guesses who the club was hmmmm.manly perhaps lol

lol

that's what i thought too when i read it

Latest posts