What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive Eel News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
First a great win over the Cowboys and now resigning of Smith, Mateo and Cordoba. :crazy:

Im excited!!!

And Im also glad Wagon is re-signed. I wouldve disagreed last year, but he's been in good form lately. He hasnt done anything sensational, but has been solid and defended well, so he hasnt done anything wrong.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
yeah inu i think will also re-sign soon, wagon on a 1 year contract is good, im sure someone on here said it, at this stage of his carrer 1 year contracts are good

Stagger eel

Staff member
Great day for the Parramatta club!!!

on a more sour note, Blake isn't looking flash to be with us next year I'm told..

jayman

Juniors
Great News... well done everyone at parramatta

didnt someone here say that there would be news of mateo signing in the next few days..

spot on the money

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
Great day for the Parramatta club!!!

on a more sour note, Blake isn't looking flash to be with us next year I'm told..

Eela i can cope with that, the main priority for our club are T Smith, Feleti & Inu, no point having blake with the Keating boys coming through the ranks aswell as Hogdo.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
im not to concerned about letting blake go, this club obviously knows how to sign the quality players and hagan is getting who we wants, obviouly its better for blakes career if he went somewhere else, i see kris keating as a far better option anyway. and who knows maybe blake keeps turning down parras offer and wants more.

fanool

Juniors
Great Scoop Eelavation. This is the reason I troll this forum in the morning. Best news for ages. Next year is looking good and I think we are well placed for this year.

I just rang home and told them the news - baby Ella went APEsh*t!!!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
hindmarsh4pm said:
im not to concerned about letting blake go, this club obviously knows how to sign the quality players and hagan is getting who we wants, obviouly its better for blakes career if he went somewhere else, i see kris keating as a far better option anyway. and who knows maybe blake keeps turning down parras offer and wants more.

Now it does;-) If Brian was in charge i doubt we'd have Feleti at all this year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
By the way guys, especially those who doubted Hage's ability to get the best out of players and those who questioned the clubs decision to sign him, he is one of the BIG!! reasons why Feleti is staying as he told me on saturday...

He loves the coach.

So if any of you see Hages on Monday or before shake his hand and give him a hug because he's really stamped his authority in a very positive way at our club.

ONYA!!! HAGES!!!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
i think hagan was always so pumped and wanted the best for the parra club when he was still coaching at newcastle, he was talking to players to come to parra while still coaching at newcastle lol, if that isnt a sign of him trying to get the best for this club i dont know what is

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
By the way guys, especially those who doubted Hage's ability to get the best out of players and those who questioned the clubs decision to sign him, he is one of the BIG!! reasons why Feleti is staying as he told me on saturday...

He loves the coach.

So if any of you see Hages on Monday or before shake his hand and give him a hug because he's really stamped his authority in a very positive way at our club.

ONYA!!! HAGES!!!

I haven't felt the need to bag Hagan this year, i think it's stup[id considering he's in his first year, and i actually thought it was a good move by the club to sign him in the first place.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
lol if you look at the parra website and read the article on the player signings it has pics of the players who have re=signed, look at the pics of the players in action they have zeb nexto feletis face lol

Ron Jeremy said:
I haven't felt the need to bag Hagan this year, i think it's stup[id considering he's in his first year, and i actually thought it was a good move by the club to sign him in the first place.

There is no need to bag him, his giving our juniors a go. That all we mainly asked for from our previous coach!!!

For those opf you that want Finch dropped, give it time and it will be a thing of the past. He will come good