What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matai --------> Warriors

mean

Juniors
If there was one centre to sign up, it would've been Gasnier. I'd swap Inu and Mateo for him!

Talanexor

Juniors
What's happened? Since when did the Warriors recruit NZers? I thought you had to be born in QLD to be signed by the club.

On a serious note, Matai would be a great signing if he stayed on the field for most of the season. But he won't. If you can get him for 100-150K then it might be a different story, but I wouldn't pay a cent more than that.

Carney would be a great signing. I really wish the Cows had looked at him instead of signing old man Tate. But surely you have enough centres now - signing a prop must be the first priority. Go after Bromwich from the Storm - White is pants and I doubt they'll release Blair if they don't absolutely have to. Also have a look at Johnny Mannah from the Sharks. They already have two of the best props in the NRL, surely they don't need a third?

tkr

Juniors
What's happened? Since when did the Warriors recruit NZers? I thought you had to be born in QLD to be signed by the club.

Plenty of Warriors former U20's on the field these days :D.

Steve Matai - No thanks. Remember that late hit at the end of the 1st half in the Kiwi's - Roo's test? Old school and not needed.

As much as I love Henderson for his commitment, I don't think he is up to the level required.

I do, however, think Aaron Heremaia has a big future with more game time and would hate to see him ditched now for a 'name player'.

Latest posts