What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match day thread: The Norman/keating exchange program cup.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The fulltime stats certainly showed that we matched them. But the stats at halftime indicated we should have been down by 30 points.

What this means is we dominated the second half, but just couldn't cross the tryline. Was a frustrating game.
It just shows our lack of class across the park. There is no doubt they had a dig friday night.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No chance. I was at the Manly game. There were long passages of play where they didn't have a go - poor kick chase, not supporting the ball carrier, etc.

broncos2010

Juniors
I can smell the finals now, we are on a bit of a hot run :cool:

Also boys no need to be sore losers if I lost I would come on here and said guys your team played better on the day.:D

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
"You're a funny guy broncos2010, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

commando11_9521.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Your mob was shithouse in the second half. They really should have gone on with it.

You'll do like most teams this year and lose the week after playing us. Your finals hopes ends next week.

Must hurt to get so close and fail. We knew months ago we wouldn't be playing finals footy, but you've got your hopes up you poor bastard.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Also boys no need to be sore losers if I lost I would come on here and said guys your team played better on the day.:D

f**k off this is an eels forum f**k wit!!!! You didn't see us in the broncos forum before or after the game so piss off!!

broncos2010

Juniors
Your mob was shithouse in the second half. They really should have gone on with it.

You'll do like most teams this year and lose the week after playing us. Your finals hopes ends next week.

Must hurt to get so close and fail. We knew months ago we wouldn't be playing finals footy, but you've got your hopes up you poor bastard.

Don't be a sore loser and admit that we where better.

Even if we do miss the finals this year I wont mind that much because I know most likely next year we will be right back in the thick of it.

Same can not be said for eels,your 3 years in to your 10 year plan to get in the 8 again one day LOL.

E_Cantona

Juniors
This message is hidden because broncos2010 is on your ignore list.

Ive found this grub makes more sense now that he's on my ignore list.:lol:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Same can not be said for eels,your 3 years in to your 10 year plan to get in the 8 again one day LOL.

I think you missed the part where we sent the "10 year plan man" to your mob.

Next season you'll be 2 years in to your 10 year plan to get in the 8 again one day LOL

Meanwhile our chairman has told us we'll win the comp in 2015.

Sux to be a loser eh Broncoboy???

Tooooks

Bench
Ive put donkey2010 on my ignore list. I deal with enough geniuss in every day life without having to deal with them online.