What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 1 vs Sharks @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 1: Knights v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
I guess we found a new crazy way to lose a game. Maybe not being able to watch or follow updates in this storm is a blessing.

Haffa

Great defence. When was the last time we kept a side try less for that long? Let alone a quality side.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Big improvement with our go forward and defence. Recruits did what we needed them to.
Spine will hopefully gel in the coming weeks and get back to the dangerous attack we had often last year.

Swarzey

Bench
Oi where's that dumb merkin @Woosh who gave me shit for saying trial form doesn't matter? TRIAL FORM DOESN'T f**kING MATTER.

Attack was really the only area of concern and I'm expecting that to improve as Ponga plays more. Levi played out of his skin; like holy shit take a bow that was the best game he's played in a long time. We have a forward pack and after years of it across both the Knights and Chiefs I finally have a team that has DEFENCE. Great start to the season and will no doubt improve on it game on game.