What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Dragons @ Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Dragons v Knights

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
You’re making me laugh refs. I expect to see soft penalties and a soft sin binning like that next time the game is close and our opponents are getting away with slowing it down.

Whatever happens now, that was some great defence. Inspirational stuff until it became too much with a man short.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Watching a game last night (can’t remember which one) I was just thinking how much they eased off the sin bins compared to last year, and of course we get one

Knight Vision

First Grade
this is the type refereeing we will face next week, the refs decide the game isnt going the way it should be and decide to conduct the game to suit.

K-Man

Bench
Mann is close to my man of the match. Realistically I know it’s Pearce or Ponga, but just so happy for him to step up and play like this in a big win. He’s been Blake Green like, and that’s all we need.