What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Newcastle @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“ a captain who got his sums wrong” rip Ritchie.

I credit the underarm incident for destroying my faith in humanity

Dad said

“ It’s the pyjama game, what do you expect?”

Thereafter a diplomatic crises ensured and the prime minister of New Zealand had a go at out cricket team, which was close to an act of war.

As a kid though, I would have been happy to get drafted and help defend our shores from New Zealanders.

Come get some pork chops, you were always last out of the trenches at Gallipoli anyways.

Of course they had to climb over the Queenslanders who were at the bottom of the trenches playing with their pet rats.

The first mounted @stryker s stayed on the ships.

In case anybody is wandering I was deeply ashamed to be an Australian that day. Dad wasn’t an Aussie, so he was giving me hell over it as well. I’ve never recovered. It explains why my life led me to L.U Eels forum last week, never again.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
“ a captain who got his sums wrong” rip Ritchie.

I credit the underarm incident for destroying my faith in humanity

Dad said

“ It’s the pyjama game, what do you expect?”

Thereafter a diplomatic crises ensured and the prime minister of New Zealand had a go at out cricket team, which was close to an act of war.

As a kid though, I would have been happy to get drafted and help defend our shores from New Zealanders.

Come get some pork chops, you were always last out of the trenches at Gallipoli anyways.

Of course they had to climb over the Queenslanders who were at the bottom of the trenches playing with their pet rats.

The first mounted @stryker s stayed on the ships.

In case anybody is wandering I was deeply ashamed to be an Australian that day. Dad wasn’t an Aussie, so he was giving me hell over it as well. I’ve never recovered. It explains why my life led me to L.U Eels forum last week and getting in trouble from @Twizzle.
The f**k you talking about?

The f**k you talking about?

Someone mentioned Ritchie Benaud and I just went into a haze. He was very critical of Australia and the underarm crises. No doubt Tony Grieg had a mongrel for a decade over it.

We got the two points this weekend, the rest of the round is merely of academic interest only, except the bulldogs fortunes as we don’t want the spoon.

Im not falling for the one win propaganda! We will back to being next to useless soon enough.

The “ mounted Stryker” jibe was a gentle play on ww1 cavalrymen units and you and Doogie Howser.

Last edited:

Maxxn99

Juniors
Someone mentioned Ritchie Benaud and I just went into a haze. He was very critical of Australia and the underarm crises. No doubt Tony Grieg had a mongrel for a decade over it.

We got the two points this weekend, the rest of the round is merely of academic interest only, except the bulldogs fortunes as we don’t want the spoon.

Im not falling for the one win propaganda! We will back to being next to useless soon enough.

The “ mounted Stryker” jibe was a gentle play on ww1 cavalrymen units and you and Doogie Howser.
Hahaha yeah I saw the underarm game on fox cricket earlier in the year.... and it was G Chappell that didn’t ‘do his sums’’
But Richie was ropable that day my friend.

Our scoring options increased twofold.
Firstly Mbye moves quickly. In contrast to AD, he shifts the ball, backs up, keeps the play alive and the defence guessing. Is he great? No, but he creates opportunities for his edge runners.
This brings me to my second point. AD is a ball runner with some ball playing skills. When he only thinks about his own effort, he has been a handful at times this year. He is sensationally slow however this becomes a deception which is also creating space. Daine Laurie needs to shadow him and he’ll see a lot of open field.

Gotta give Madge credit, as you say it worked fairly well. It also gave us a third half option on the field with AD in the centres. I feel the teams that are in the top four have fullbacks, locks or centres that can chime in as an additional playmaker, so it looks as though wins come through your ability to have multiple playmaking options on field. AD was still every part involved at centre and his impact was not missed. One upside to him starving his outside man is that there was no stupid sideways play that saw Nofo get bundled over the f**king sideline.

Hahaha yeah I saw the underarm game on fox cricket earlier in the year.... and it was G Chappell that didn’t ‘do his sums’’
But Richie was ropable that day my friend.

Yes.

All on the balance, my own view, Greg was the greatest Australian batsman of all time.

To my nz buddies, no offence. I’d only be too happy if you took Queensland off our hands. Cant see losing any Origins against Victoria.

Last edited: