What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Wests Tigers @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Newcastle

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
That was a really poor sin-bin, actually think that was Watson. That's just an I don't give a shit attitude right at the end of the game. We'll conceded here.

Seage

Juniors
If someone tells AOB his job is on the line I wonder what and if he changes his approach, because now he has to realise whatever he is doing is not working and there needs to be some sort of shakeup to our approach at training and developing as a team and a club.

Even when we were shit in the wooden spoon years I don't remember actually playing this bad, we were just god awful at defense and couldn't win the forward or ruck battle, but I dont think fundamentally we were this bad?
We've been this bad before, but not with this good a roster.

Jono078

Referee
Great, we didn't need or deserve that last try.

AOB in post-game conference: "We out scored them 6-0 in the last 5 minutes, we have something to build on for next week"

Knight Tales

Juniors
If AOB says in the presser he saw anything good out there, he isn’t interested in the opposition (it shows cos they trounced us), blames injuries, says we need to decide what team we want to be, he should be cleaning his desk out on Monday. He needs to blow a gasket and walk out after a minute.