What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Front-Rower

First Grade
Why did they let Woods play last night , he was obviously still affected by the hanmy injury . All they did was give him a chance to get picked for NSW but the way he has acted this year he didnt deserve any favours from the club.

Ivan probably got a call from Laurie to make it happen. I bet McGuire got the same call last week RE Robert Farah

glockers

Juniors
I think we clearly need to get some real props. Felise and Tatola need to play. If we get Ava back push Sue to second row and Ellijah Taylor at the 6.

Clifferd

Coach
Hopefully we have lolohea by the next game

We can only afford to have 1 reserve grade half. Not two

Atleast they had more of a dig than Moses though

Ned Kelly

Juniors
This was expected. Majority of this team won't be here next year and replaced with rep standard, seasoned NRL first graders.

Amen Brother.

Another contributing factor to the poor performance relates to what I saw Josh Reynolds say on how it does effect players when they don't know the playing future of their mates or themselves.

It would be particularly hard on Tigers players knowing that half the team or more will be leaving at the end of the year and the vast majority of them won't have other teams chasing them. Maybe the end of their playing careers for many of them. Certainly in first grade. Must make it difficult to run out in a positive mind set.

I don't blame the players. we can all only perform to the best of our abilities. I know there would be hundreds of jobs millions would find easy to do that I would struggle with no matter how hard I tried or what coaching I was given.

I wish all our departing players all the best.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Amen Brother.

Another contributing factor to the poor performance relates to what I saw Josh Reynolds say on how it does effect players when they don't know the playing future of their mates or themselves.

It would be particularly hard on Tigers players knowing that half the team or more will be leaving at the end of the year and the vast majority of them won't have other teams chasing them. Maybe the end of their playing careers for many of them. Certainly in first grade. Must make it difficult to run out in a positive mind set.

I don't blame the players. we can all only perform to the best of our abilities. I know there would be hundreds of jobs millions would find easy to do that I would struggle with no matter how hard I tried or what coaching I was given.

Ned I agree with what uve said although I just cant come around to wishing disrespectful ingrates who r on massive overs like turdesco & the dickhead captain the best particularly as they r going to clubs who conform with there own elevated salary caps !

However I do wish the best for those who conduct themselves with integrity & because they r devoid of much talent r on chicken feed.I hope that these guys get a gig so as they can continue to extract a livelihood from league as long as it's with another employer.Im sick to the back teeth of this club being an employer of mediocrity !!

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Ned I agree with what uve said although I just cant come around to wishing disrespectful ingrates who r on massive overs like turdesco & the dickhead captain the best particularly as they r going to clubs who conform with there own elevated salary caps !

However I do wish the best for those who conduct themselves with integrity & because they r devoid of much talent r on chicken feed.I hope that these guys get a gig so as they can continue to extract a livelihood from league as long as it's with another employer.Im sick to the back teeth of this club being an employer of mediocrity !!

Ahh, so true. Nicely said.

glockers

Juniors
Amen Brother.

This is why I would be promoting young guys that we plan to hold onto. Promote Tatola, Felise, Heleta, Sironen, Eisenhuth and Marsters. Play them in first and see what works.

Team something like:

1. Tedesco
2. Heleta
3. Suli
4. Marsters
5. Nofoluma
6. Lolohea (please otherwise move Taylor here)
7. Brooks
13. Taylor
12. Lawrence
11. Sue
10. Felise
9. Liddle
8. Grant

14. McIllwreck
15. Tatola
16. Chee Kam
17. Ava

18. Sironen
19. Eisenhuth
20. Jordan Grant
21. Wallin Zezenak

Have Woods, Naqima, Lovett, Edwards, Littlejohn, Rankin in reserves the rest of the year.

If Marsters isnt ready to start switch him and Wallin. I would be blooding Grant, Siro and Eisenhuth at different stages this year. Also when is Dallas Graham back?

Last edited:

Latest posts