What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
The question is who was our worst. I think it was Edwards because he is just missing key tackles.

WT Unity

Juniors
The sad thing was that I think they were having a go...I think they were actually trying! But the majority of them just don't have what it takes. As far as 2018 goes - Lovett gone, Edwards gone, Grant gone, Rankin gone, Littlejohn gone and Sue, Aloiai and Naiquama (he's been alright tonight though) probably all on borrowed time!

axl rose

Bench
The sad thing was that I think they were having a go...I think they were actually trying! But the majority of them just don't have what it takes. As far as 2018 goes - Lovett gone, Edwards gone, Grant gone, Rankin gone, Littlejohn gone and Sue, Aloiai and Naiquama (he's been alright tonight though) probably all on borrowed time!

Taylor f**ked the Tigers worse then Bennett gutted the Knights and thats saying something.

WT Unity

Juniors
Yeah it' s the result of a team where the coach and management had no idea about recruitment and building a roster

BuffaloRules

Coach
The question is who was our worst. I think it was Edwards because he is just missing key tackles.

It was Moses right?

He was the cause of all our problems....

Jesus.... How many people are gong to be turning up to watch them the rest of the season...

This could get embarrassing...

BrotherJim05

Bench
This was expected. Majority of this team won't be here next year and replaced with rep standard, seasoned NRL first graders.

dallas1

Juniors
another "flat" 5 yard forward pass at bronco stadium for a 4 pointer. lets send out the wide recievers wests, who's the quarterback

BuffaloRules

Coach
Just an observation....

Tedesco is looking heavy... He appears to be carrying a bit around the buttocks....

Needs to lose a few kg's IMO

macnaz

Staff member
I take it Woods is only playing tonight to try n prove his fitness for SOO. Cos he ain't looking that flash. So far I've only seen him take the 3rd or 4th tackle hit ups or trying to play as a half and off-loading at the line. Unless that's his normal go??
Nup thats his normal go this year

macnaz

Staff member
I know Cleary had little choice but jesus christ, surely there is someone out there who at least resembles a half.
Hunt would have been the best option but was injured last week.
Yep Rankin is still rank , ill give him points for trying though

Vic Mackey

Referee
If we don't have better back rowers then Lovett and Edwards in nsw cup I'll give it away. MCK shits over them from a great height. Surely Eisenhuth or Marsters would give us more impact?

Tiger05

First Grade
I don't get the hate for Naiqama. That guy always puts in.

I actually think we can compete but we have too many shit plays in us. Dumb penalties, dropped balls, easy missed tackles etc.

LittleJohn and Rankin also aren't first grade halves.

I can't wait until Woods is gone. Tedesco has ability but he is trying too hard and just playing dumb.

Tiger05

First Grade
If we don't have better back rowers then Lovett and Edwards in nsw cup I'll give it away. MCK shits over them from a great height. Surely Eisenhuth or Marsters would give us more impact?

I thought Lovett was fine. Chee-Kam last week has some shockers and that is what is stopping us from competing.

I'm with you WT Unity but besides the former coach, you have to include the previous management.

Loyalty to their juniors is fine but they are not all 1st graders, case in point is Lovett.
He tried as he always has but he is simply not a 1st grader and his stats do look good in reserves against reserve graders. To think that the oxygen thief of a coach last year kept playing him and playing him.

No Moses so I was happy, meant 2 new guys into the halves rather than the 1 we expected and it's not like the two have played every game in the reserves together anyway.

Rankin, tried and perhaps too hard tonight, whilst he may train with the main squad, it is different to playing with them, I would have been happier if it was a catch and pass game for him though.
Littlejohn is simply a reserve grader, it's as simple as that.

The forwards, they are too small and it took the new coach a minute to see that (can't wait for next year) but it's not the guys out there fault that they are typically smaller as a pack against their opposition. Even when we have signed big guys they just don't seem big and angry enough, e.g. Grant.

I didn't expect much tonight and do not expect much for the rest of the year, there will be games when we are all going to be very happy but many more when we won't.

It's full time and thank god for that. At least we don't have to watch them next weekend.