What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
Really? Lovett offered no impact whatsoever and dropped the ball which lead to brisbanes second try. The guy has a go but he isn't a first grader.

I agree. Lovett did a lot of crab running and missed a shit load of tackles. Not a 1st grader

I reckon we only had about 6 or 7 1st graders out there tonight

Tiger05

First Grade
Tedesco is head and shoulders above any other player in our team it's not funny.

He is but he was also shithouse out there. He made so many poor plays it wasn't funny. He is trying and he is a special player but the mistakes are what are killing us.

axl rose

Bench
Shocker. The difference in class between a club with no cap, full of rep players, that turns over 25 million a year vs Taylors Heroes

macnaz

Staff member
If we don't have better back rowers then Lovett and Edwards in nsw cup I'll give it away. MCK shits over them from a great height. Surely Eisenhuth or Marsters would give us more impact?
Marsters can , but seems lazy to me and MCK provides way more than Lovett.
But basically state cup is full of average worker tacklers without anything further in their game .

Vic Mackey

Referee
I was hoping that Eisenhuth was going to make his debut tonight seeing he was named in the 21/19.

I haven't seen a massive amount of him but from what I have he runs/tackles hard and has a decent offload. In the pre season ET said he impressed him and he expected him to be in 1st grade for round 1. He injured his ankle in the dragons trial which ended that.

He won't solve all our problems but he is worth a go over Lovett, Edwards or grant imo

magpie4ever

First Grade
Thought Edwards had a real dig, defense was great until knocking himself out.

Tedesco has become a jigger and won't straighten up and go.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Can someone tell me what has happened to JJ Felise, thought he could have made a better than average 1st grader?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't get the hate for Naiqama. That guy always puts in.

I actually think we can compete but we have too many shit plays in us. Dumb penalties, dropped balls, easy missed tackles etc.

LittleJohn and Rankin also aren't first grade halves.

I can't wait until Woods is gone. Tedesco has ability but he is trying too hard and just playing dumb.
Trying hard is noble in Under 16's.

You need a f**kload more in the NRL.

Granted he played well tonight, but he's not an NRL quality player.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Mate brisbanes second and third tries were straight through Edwards, the guy is a fraud in first grade

I would have to watch the game again to see that exactly, which I wont do. But I think there was more than Edwards involved in the 2nd and 3rd tries.

The team was shite, again it seemed to me he was a least hitting in defence unlike some others..

macnaz

Staff member
Why did they let Woods play last night , he was obviously still affected by the hanmy injury . All they did was give him a chance to get picked for NSW but the way he has acted this year he didnt deserve any favours from the club.

Clifferd

Coach
Why did they let Woods play last night , he was obviously still affected by the hanmy injury . All they did was give him a chance to get picked for NSW but the way he has acted this year he didnt deserve any favours from the club.

This is what pisses me off. He was not fit enough to play for us

f**k me I can't wait for Packer & Matulino next year. They both looked good in that war v saints game

Tiger Ted

Bench
Waiting for the senile punch drunk pissant benny elias to come out & say how much we missed his dickhead fraudster "superstar" nephew last nite !!!