What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
They didn't offer much. The Parra halves were really good.
Walters went missing a bit. This is shaping up to be a game where if we can stay close Brooks could make the difference. We need to get into a grind and then bring Brooks on fresh.

He’ll be out for the next two-three weeks
I thought he just brushed Guthersons head with his arm, Gutherson holds his head, looks at the ref, then.

let’s see how Madge directs AD in the defensive line, if he stands in it, that’s on Madge.

Harry carrying his arm/shoulder, can’t see him playing 80.
Lawrence outstanding with his defence.

Pezz70

Juniors
I thought he just brushed Guthersons head with his arm, Gutherson holds his head, looks at the ref, then.

let’s see how Madge directs AD in the defensive line, if he stands in it, that’s on Madge.

100% right about Lawrence he nailed Sivo a couple of times

Tigerm

First Grade

I think Harry has been carrying that issue for a few weeks now.

Tiger05

First Grade
Hope Douehi not disheartened he had a couple of really shit plays, caught out of position a few times but some
Of the other stuff with ball in hand at parras end has been ok. He is developing nicely.

He has heart and he is tough. He can do a lot of good stuff but his decision making defensively is currently poor. He looks more creative than our halves atm.

stryker

First Grade
Hope Douehi not disheartened he had a couple of really shit plays, caught out of position a few times but some
Of the other stuff with ball in hand at parras end has been ok. He is developing nicely.
I think he is fcking terrible.
Edit...he is off that strengthens us