What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: North Qld v Newcastle

• North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seage

Juniors
Well the sad thing is we didn't learn anything new. We knew we were shit before the game and we're sure as hell shit after it.

We knew we had some park footballers in the backline with no talent, and we still have those same park footballers.

We knew we were mentally soft with pathetic defence and we were true to form.

Burn the joint down.

Mann has to get dropped.
Green is offering very little but not much on the cards to replace him.
At this stage the best we can do now is think of combinations going forward to next year.
Our 8 hope is gone.

smugruam

Juniors
Looking forward to the presser.

Looking forward to justified shots at the culture.

Looking forward to promises of changes and accountability.

Not looking forward to but 100% prepared for a a team going forward that includes Toa, Mann, Tuala and Fitzgibbon.

mozza91

Coach

Not looking forward to but 100% prepared for a a team going forward that includes Toa, Mann, Tuala and Fitzgibbon.
Fitzgibbon was quite good tonight. He shouldn’t be mentioned in this group. The other 3 shouldn’t be seen in FG again this season.

slotmachine

First Grade
ok so every one of our forwards (including watson) made 100m except Sue with 70
the cows had lolo on 200 odd and a few others barely scrape 100. meanwhile feldt with 240m, and taulagi with 200m

the cows made all their metres on the edges spreading the ball early, but its the forwards fault somehow

Jono078

Referee

I’m not a huge Fitzy fan but he wasn’t bad tonight.

there is no excuse for Mann, he needs to be dropped.

perhaps AOB will see this 10 day break as the break Mann needs to return to “form”.

perverse

Referee
I’m a glass half full kinda guy. J Saf was running like a demon tonight. Sasagi got another week imo
Sasagi has a bit of something with the ball in hand. Not so much on the other side of it. J Saf should be embarrassing his brother at this point, but I never see a response from Dan unfortunately. For whatever reason, as the season has worn on Dan has just completely gone tits up.

Jono078

Referee
Sasagi has a bit of something with the ball in hand. Not so much on the other side of it. J Saf should be embarrassing his brother at this point, but I never see a response from Dan unfortunately. For whatever reason, as the season has worn on Dan has just completely gone tits up.
Yeah I was wrong in my thought that Dan would return to the field inspired by his bro, he has plenty of more gears he can go up.

smugruam

Juniors
Fitzgibbon was quite good tonight. He shouldn’t be mentioned in this group. The other 3 shouldn’t be seen in FG again this season.

hes the edge backrower on an edge that would struggle to defend a collective of 60 pound internet fans from a forum, he 100% deserves any shots fired at him

Tom155

Coach
to be fair though he was on debut with Green & Toa defending on either side of him