What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: North Qld v Newcastle

• North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
hes the edge backrower on an edge that would struggle defend a collective of 60 pound internet fans from a forum he 100% deserves any shots fired at him
He really doesn’t. He was easily better than Frizell tonight but because he’s a whipping boy he made your list.

GidleyTwinz

Juniors
Sasagi has a bit of something with the ball in hand. Not so much on the other side of it. J Saf should be embarrassing his brother at this point, but I never see a response from Dan unfortunately. For whatever reason, as the season has worn on Dan has just completely gone tits up.

What I liked about Sasagi's debut is that he actually looked like a plus athlete even on an NRL field. Something that I'm not sure you could say about a lot of the other younger outside backs we've had come through lately (Hoy, Musgrove, Toa etc.)

perverse

Referee
What I liked about Sasagi's debut is that he actually looked like a plus athlete even on an NRL field. Something that I'm not sure you could say about a lot of the other younger outside backs we've had come through lately (Hoy, Musgrove, Toa etc.)
Yeah, I mean if I have to drop a couple of blokes to accomodate KP and Best, I don't think it's automatically Sasagi. Need a few more looks at him.

Haffa

Sasagi has a bit of something with the ball in hand. Not so much on the other side of it. J Saf should be embarrassing his brother at this point, but I never see a response from Dan unfortunately. For whatever reason, as the season has worn on Dan has just completely gone tits up.
I’d pick Jake over Dan for NSW.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Don’t want to make any excuses, our efforts have been piss poor and unacceptable. But having 5 of our 1st choice 1-7 out injured sucks balls.

Jono078

Referee
I bet we could name Brodie Jones at 7 next week and he has a Johns like performance. Worth a punt to keep us interested at least.

slotmachine

First Grade
asked if the forwards were the ones letting the team down coach says "no not tonight, i thought they played well"

on mann "i thought he was good, i thought he competed"

other than that not much in the presser, says we have to suck it up because we have injuries and fans "dont want to wait" and "for those who are impatient and don't want to stick with us, that's fine" which is a bit f**king rich.

perverse

Referee
asked if the forwards were the ones letting the team down coach says "no not tonight, i thought they played well"

other than that not much in the presser, says we have to suck it up because we have injuries and fans "dont want to wait" and "for those who are impatient and don't want to stick with us, that's fine" which is a bit f**king rich.
f**k me, we've been waiting for over a decade, lol.

aqua_duck

Coach
Honestly if I'm AOB I'm bringing in Shibasaki next week, hands like feet and not much of an attacking threat but he's probably our best defensive centre IMO.

Jono078

Referee

I’m not sure I liked his conference tonight but I can understand his perspective. This may work out to be genius of him if he’s able to create an us vs them mentality among the group.

Latest posts