What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Tiger

Bench
I have been fairly vocal that Thompson isn’t the sought of player we should be investing a lot of cap space in. But that first half performance has almost change my mind. If he leads a second half comeback I would be happy throw the cash at him.

Pezz70

Juniors
Well that’s rubbish, ref called no try, Tatola clearly knocks the ball forward , it was no try everyday of the week. Couple of poor refereeing decisions tonight make it look like a worse performance than it was for the tigers. Couple of mistakes from A defenders close to the line cost us too. Bit disappointing. One thing that did come out of it is that there’s no place for Mbye in that side. Liddle was very good in his time on the park, some really good D from marker on inside runners

macnaz

Staff member
I'm not upset one bit about the sides performance tonight, that farce delivered by the refs was penciled in by the NRL before a ball was even kicked. The absolute turning point was the Burger getting yet another penalty for just for crying... and give a headbut just to let the officials know he wants and needs a penalty... Cam Smith has been ousted by the new head of NRL referees.!

macnaz

Staff member
AND condolences to anyone that was at the game... being amongst Souffs supporters is honestly without a word of a lie the most horrible and disturbing sporting event a normal person can actually attend .. fmd they are relentless in showing their complete failure to understand the rules of rugby league .... what is even sadder is the fact the officials are just as f**king dumb and listen to these toothless f**ks!

The unknown

Juniors
AND condolences to anyone that was at the game... being amongst Souffs supporters is honestly without a word of a lie the most horrible and disturbing sporting event a normal person can actually attend .. fmd they are relentless in showing their complete failure to understand the rules of rugby league .... what is even sadder is the fact the officials are just as f**king dumb and listen to these toothless f**ks!

I pretty much never go to Souffs games for this exact reason, the amount of abuse you'd hear towards our players in the past it felt like I was at long bay jail or some putrid shitty place

They are filth.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Even if the game was refereed evenly there’s a good chance Souths win as they’re a very good side, however that was the most one sided officiating I’ve seen in years. Quiet frankly we weren’t given a chance to win it.

I thought we were good all things considered. Gotta cop it and hope we get the same given to us one game this year.

Vozzy

Juniors
Knew it was fixed after the tackling Burgess too hard penalty. What a joke. I'm really loving our attack the last 3 weeks. Want to see how we go against a worse Defense but things seem better in that department. Some poor 1 on 1 tackles a bad reads early cost us other than the 100-2 penalty count.

super_coach

First Grade
Even if the game was refereed evenly there’s a good chance Souths win as they’re a very good side, however that was the most one sided officiating I’ve seen in years. Quiet frankly we weren’t given a chance to win it.

I thought we were good all things considered. Gotta cop it and hope we get the same given to us one game this year.

Vic, it goes on every week, the so called underdog needs a miracle to win, but they took it to a new level this week. Okay every team gets a bad call or two every week but tonight
they took it to another level, it was embarrassing. All I can hope they don’t lose hope and keep going, because they probably are only a couple of quality signings off a very good side. One thing to take heart, the 2019 Tigers is a way better side than the 2018 side

magpie4ever

First Grade
Looking at our draw, it is really hard to see us making the 8

bye
raiders (h)
cowboys (a)
souths (h)
rorters (h)
eels (h)
raiders (a)
knights (a)
cowboys (h)
bulldogs (a)
eagles (a)
knights (h)
dragons (a)
sharks (h)

You would say probably 5-6 wins max (not including the bye); hope I'm wrong.

Vic Mackey

Referee

bye
raiders (h)
cowboys (a)
souths (h)
rorters (h)
eels (h)
raiders (a)
knights (a)
cowboys (h)
bulldogs (a)
eagles (a)
knights (h)
dragons (a)
sharks (h)

The hardest games are out of the way IMO, I’ve liked what I’ve seen the last 3 weeks. I’ll back us in.

WA Tiger

Bench
Not happy with that one but ok your guys comments sound encouraging...Looks like Dallin W Z could be our centre by swapping Clearys favourites Packer and Taylor ...just reading between the lines ...

Tiger Ted

Bench

bye
raiders (h)
cowboys (a)
souths (h)
rorters (h)
eels (h)
raiders (a)
knights (a)
cowboys (h)
bulldogs (a)
eagles (a)
knights (h)
dragons (a)
sharks (h)

The Souths game is 4 days after 2nd origin in Perth & rorters game is b4 3rd origin.We can win both those games which would enhance our chances of making the 8.Albeit its still going to b difficult & I personally think we will finish 9th.

WA Tiger

Bench
Madge made him captain of NZ ..so that’s captain and fullback sorted...Thompson has been a star from day 1

Das Hassler

Bench
Ive never been one to get too mad at the refereeing but that one was beyond crook...what the hell some of those penalties were for i'd love explained and Souths were just given free reign to maul and grapple in the play the ball as long as they wanted....
Thompson....always composed..a 100% fighter ( with a brain) and as error free as an NRL player could possibly be...as per from Day 1

macnaz

Staff member
The Souths game is 4 days after 2nd origin in Perth & rorters game is b4 3rd origin.We can win both those games which would enhance our chances of making the 8.Albeit its still going to b difficult & I personally think we will finish 9th.
NO!! We SHOULD WIN.. so tick a lose in the appropriate box.