What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Warriors @ Moreton Daily Stadium, Redcliffe

Who will win? Round 12: Warriors v Newcastle

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
I'll actually be really disappointed if we don't win this one. There are a lot of cracks showing at the Warriors and they'd be there for the taking now.

Lodge leaving. CTH not wanting to re-sign and have a break from footy. Conceded 70 to the Storm not long ago. AFB out for this game.

If we lose this, this is what'll make me put the nail in our season and not care for the remainder of the year.

… and this is an understatement Jono.

We should win, and win well.

Surely the end of O’Brien if the Warriors get the points here.

They are missing Lodge and AFB.

We have no more excuses.

Jono078

Referee
I'm sorry, but under no circumstance should we be losing this game - if we are fair dinkum about doing anything this season.

Jono078

Referee
Apparently the forecast was for rain, so O’Brien has had the boys training for wet weather footy all week. 😂
You know what's hilarious.. In his midweek conference he said it's nice to have a long turnaround and in turn he gave the guys a couple of days off. SO he still could say in 3 hours time that we didn't have much time together 😂

Anyway... Very interesting carrying Simi and Phoenix on the bench. I mean Simi will probably play a similar role to Thompson anyway, but you could argue he is probably a better link player at this stage, if we plan on playing expansive.

knightsarmy

Juniors
For us New Zealand based Newcastle fans this is the one we must win-otherwise Monday is hell....
Should be interesting our second halfd arent too flash whilst the Worriors seem to come home strong

I would have put Sisagi in at centre.
Tuala has been solid but Sisagi has more push I reckon.
Sisagi off the bench would have to mean he goes into he fwds.

Yosh

Coach
Barny is a great modern 13. It's a pity we rarely used him in that role while he was here. A ton bigger, stronger, faster and more aggressive than Mann. I would bet he is the better ball player as well. He will be missed.

Jono078

Referee
Not a great welcome back for Clifford there. Team never really recovered from that break.