What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Warriors @ Moreton Daily Stadium, Redcliffe

Who will win? Round 12: Warriors v Newcastle

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
Clifford should run the ball 2 out of 3 times. Friz always has his hands free. Please get some runners around him.

Jono078

Referee
Dan Saifiti had 1 whole run that half.

Klemmer played 40 minutes - why does AOB do this? Is this optimal usage of Klem? It means he starts the second half then has to go off at a really important stage of the game to get a breather. I don't get how this is so hard to figure out and why no other bloody NRL team does this with their props? Jesse Bromwich off after 25 mins. Fisher-Harris after 30 minutes. Haas off after 30 minutes. How is playing Klem for the full 40 benefiting the team AOB? He's fatigued by the end of the first half then he has to go off in the second at a crucial stage. This is not f**king rocket science? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this?

Fitzgibbon with 3 (very useless) runs.

Not one forward has a tackle break - this is why you could argue Fifita is what we need.

Whole structure of the team and our "game plan" shits me.

Jono078

Referee
Here's a fun stat to keep you all excited for the second half..

The first team to concede a try in the second half will be the second team to concede 300 points this year, behind the Titans. We could have been 1st if we played our game before them! 🥲

PhilGould

Bench
Got one of the fastest players in the comp who also happens to be 2m tall with an offload and he's only getting to touch the ball on yardage plays. Complete waste. Move him into centre and switch Gagai to left centre ASAP. No excuse not to with Best out.

Burwood

Bench
Dan Saifiti had 1 whole run that half.

Klemmer played 40 minutes - why does AOB do this? Is this optimal usage of Klem? It means he starts the second half then has to go off at a really important stage of the game to get a breather. I don't get how this is so hard to figure out and why no other bloody NRL team does this with their props? Jesse Bromwich off after 25 mins. Fisher-Harris after 30 minutes. Haas off after 30 minutes. How is playing Klem for the full 40 benefiting the team AOB? He's fatigued by the end of the first half then he has to go off in the second at a crucial stage. This is not f**king rocket science? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this?

Fitzgibbon with 3 (very useless) runs.

Not one forward has a tackle break - this is why you could argue Fifita is what we need.

Whole structure of the team and our "game plan" shits me.

I reckon it’s because AOB doesn’t like giving his bench forwards big minutes- one 20 minute stint seems to be the norm.

Jono078

Referee
I reckon it’s because AOB doesn’t like giving his bench forwards big minutes- one 20 minute stint seems to be the norm.
You can still give the bench player 20 minutes, 10 minutes either side of halftime. Doing it in the middle of the second half just seems silly to me. If he doesn't trust the bench guys then it would actually sound smarter to give them 10 or so minutes each half rather than a full 20 minutes straight in the second.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Coach Obi with the magic talk at oranges, FFS. Start with intent.

Absolute foreign language amongst the NRL coaching realm.

Yosh

Coach
Cronk and Benji must be laughing it up watching the game. The quality is reserve grade at best.

Latest posts