What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Warriors @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 12: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
So you are suggesting that because others are cheating, we should to? That's idiotic even coming from you.
It is worth remembering our Chair is head of a large legal firm, your suggestion would never happen.
I am f**ked if I know why you follow the club, you do nothing but trash it.
I’m not saying others are cheating.
You fcken sooks are lol...

Peace breaks out on the forum with a common enemy:
EC56E49D-179C-485B-95CE-331A9F9D2A0C.jpeg
Hey Ivan, Ivan, don’t you have a son to put your arm around you lying slob.

Get you putrid treacherous hands off our kids you sly conniving dog.

Blow a kiss at my ass you selfish self loathing flip.

We don’t forgive, we don’t forget.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
View attachment 40508

Forget what..That stuff doesn’t bother me at all..For the best prob

Fordy20

Juniors
I'm completely OK with Ivan leaving. He made the same decision as so many players before him: Marika Koroibete, Josh Addo-Carr, Mitchell Moses, James Tedesco and Ryan Papenhuyzen. All of these blokes went elsewhere and went on to bigger and better things. They all left because the organisation either didn't support them or couldn't offer a level of professionalism that would see the club achieve success.

The board needs to learn from the experience with Ivan. Given the way they are handling the coaching situation at the moment, I'm not sure they have learned anything.

Tiger05

First Grade
@Fordy20 - I have no problems with Ivan leaving. In fact I'm completely cool with it. I don't believe all those players and coaches left though because the club is so bad.

We didn't do enough to retain some of these guys. I think Koro, JAC, Moses and Papenhuyzen all fit that category. Hopefully we learn from that. Turdesco left and we did everything to retain him and that hurts. We treated Ivan with respect and we we did a lot for the guy.

Ivan definitely wasn't professional and Turdesco also displayed pretty bad behavior. Matterson is in the same boat. They might have gone onto bigger and better things but that is subjective. I wouldn't trust any of those guys.

I think it's hard to develop a quality team. We've made a lot of poor recruitment and retention decisions but I'm still hopeful we've turned the corner.

Blues Riff

Bench
View attachment 40508

That's Ivan's youngest daughter, you piece of shit. Seek professional help.

Pezz70

Juniors
I'm completely OK with Ivan leaving. He made the same decision as so many players before him: Marika Koroibete, Josh Addo-Carr, Mitchell Moses, James Tedesco and Ryan Papenhuyzen. All of these blokes went elsewhere and went on to bigger and better things. They all left because the organisation either didn't support them or couldn't offer a level of professionalism that would see the club achieve success.

The board needs to learn from the experience with Ivan. Given the way they are handling the coaching situation at the moment, I'm not sure they have learned anything.
Korobeite had to leave, he was scoring two and three tries every week in the feeder comp and the genius coach wouldn’t play him in NRL. Typical of the dumb shit that tigers do

Pezz70

Juniors
@Fordy20 - I have no problems with Ivan leaving. In fact I'm completely cool with it. I don't believe all those players and coaches left though because the club is so bad.

We didn't do enough to retain some of these guys. I think Koro, JAC, Moses and Papenhuyzen all fit that category. Hopefully we learn from that. Turdesco left and we did everything to retain him and that hurts. We treated Ivan with respect and we we did a lot for the guy.

Ivan definitely wasn't professional and Turdesco also displayed pretty bad behavior. Matterson is in the same boat. They might have gone onto bigger and better things but that is subjective. I wouldn't trust any of those guys.

I think it's hard to develop a quality team. We've made a lot of poor recruitment and retention decisions but I'm still hopeful we've turned the corner.

You can’t blame Tedesco, seriously his manager cast the club into turmoil and he had an opportunity to go to a top flight side. Wouldn’t have been a hard decision.

WA Tiger

Bench
Or nightmare? Wait until next year at least ..Its not beyond the realms to be resigning madge when we are challenging for the spoon That wouldn't be a good look.Like the Anzacs “This war will be over in 6 weeks” ..then it lasted 6 years

Das Hassler

Bench
Or nightmare? Wait until next year at least ..Its not beyond the realms to be resigning madge when we are challenging for the spoon That wouldn't be a good look.Like the Anzacs “This war will be over in 6 weeks” ..then it lasted 6 years

The eels seem pretty happy now they stuck with 2 spoons BA

Tiger05

First Grade
You can’t blame Tedesco, seriously his manager cast the club into turmoil and he had an opportunity to go to a top flight side. Wouldn’t have been a hard decision.

I will till the day I die but that's me. I understand your argument but to me it's weak. I wouldn't act like that.

Tiger05

First Grade
Korobeite had to leave, he was scoring two and three tries every week in the feeder comp and the genius coach wouldn’t play him in NRL. Typical of the dumb shit that tigers do

This I understand. It was criminal. He was a gun and we didn't play him.

Hopefully they have learnt Fordy but it wasn't just Ivan, Taylor, Potter & Sheens were no better.

You mention Marika ^, I still remember the NYC winning team coached by Toddy Payten that included,
Nofoaluma,
Koroibete,
Jacob Miller (the next big 7 !!),
Sauaso Sue,
Mosese Fotuaika (very sad),
Joel Luani (another future star that wasn't)
Kyle Lovett (what ever happened to our great centre?),
Nathan Brown,
Sitaleki Akauola

Remember these guys are still only 27/28.